Sorta new here.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah66665

Reaction score
Since I've been hanging around more, I thought that I'd officially say HI.

Don't really know what to say, just that I'm 18... I live in Utah, and when it comes to Tamagotchi my knowledge is so-so... more of a Nintendo girl, personally, but these little guys are impossible to resist. x3

My real life sister is user Zelly-Graywords and between the two of us we now have a decent Tama collection. :D

Now that I'm receiving disability, I've been able to afford some of the more expensive ones... I just barely purchased a Japanese Ocean... and my next goal is either an Angel, or a Morino Forest. :)

Hey! Welcome to the community c: My name's Tara. uwu

Tamagotchi's are great, haha. I'm sure you'll learn a lot about them just by spending some time here! There's a lot of information about Tamas in the forums.

I'm actually a huuuge Nintendo fan! I love so many Nintendo games and I love watching people on youtube play games too. xD

The Angel tamagotchi is great! I have one and it's so cute. I don't know much about the Ocean, so I'll let you decide on your own.

But yeah, I hope you enjoy it here! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back