sos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dj danny hall

Reaction score
the dog keeps eating my sandels when we go to the beach .can u give me some advise im scared hell eat my ps3 :mametchi:

*edit: off topic - removed*

As for this topic just watch your dog!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm spam much?
How is this spam? He is asking for advice to get his dog to stop eating his stuff..

As for the topic, put vinegar on your stuff.. Yes it may smell but it will keep him away..

Oh sorry I didn't know what he meant lol. And try lemons so if he bites it he'll taste sourness that or try weride's advice ;)

Put gates or something to block your dog from getting it, that's what my family does.

Keep them on your feet or in your hands? o.o;

Does he do the same at home or is me more mellow there?

You might buy come cheapy sandals to take with you to the beach so you can keep yours and he has something to chew on/play with.

When my old dog was still with us, we bought him a cheapy slipper so he'd stop chewing on my grandpa's. It worked well. All you have to do is buy one, and make sure you keep yours away from him.

Maybe put your shoes in the closet where he can't get to them? Well, at least put them out of his reach so he won't be able to get to them. And I honestly doubt he'll eat your Play Station.

the dog keeps eating my sandels when we go to the beach .can u give me some advise im scared hell eat my ps3 :(
He woke eat your PS3. Don't jump to conclusions THAT big. If he even tried to eat it he'll choke and die from the sharp plastic pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back