sothing happend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooltamarocks

Reaction score
:nyatchi: i was getting a new battery for my v4 so i got it and it was the right tipe beacause i got the address of it on tama talk. so i put it in it was my fav tama and so i got the battery out of my new working tama and it did not work ither could it be a glitch? please help i need help reply back soon . :kuribotchi: :huh: :eek: :huh: :nazotchi: :huh:

[SIZE=20pt] well, from what i am hearing, i think that maybe the battery might be in wrong, or maybe, possibly, that the battery is going to wear out on the other that you took the battery from... and that's why its not working on the new tama! it has happened to me before! i know its really annoying! [/SIZE] :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
(for colour, do colour like you did and when you're done click 'Close all tags' and it'll be whatever colour you selected.) Well, it'll depend on what brand you got and or how long its been sitting for in the shop where you got it. I recommend the Energizer CR-2032 3V. They work wonders!! Once, mine lasted for 6mths with occasional noise!! They're $7.32 in Woolworths. (Australian, QLD)

cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back