souveniers!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

edud

Reaction score
i got a bunch of souveniers and stuff but im not sur if i can uze them! if i can than can somebody plz tell me how?plz tell me as soon as possible! that's me-> :D

anybody know if there's a list of all the souvinears out there and where you get them from? i've been online but i've only gotten around 10 or so.

thats because some of the places in tamatown are still "coming soon". like the cafe

soveniers dont do anything. yeah, pointless i know. bandai bandai bandai....

:wacko: u cant use them...their like statues or soming... :furawatchi: :rolleyes:

:angry: :blink: no there not just stateues retard they are things you can collect thats what bandi said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :D :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Puh-leeeze....sigh...its BanDai NOT bandi or bandia etc. ITS BanDai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoops....sorry :huh: And don't call other people a retard....

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't get BanDai... the make a bagillion tamagotchis and only sell 3 in the us....

I meen ya I know right. You get all of these souviners, and then you never get to use them. I have 10 souviners right now and I cant use any of them as a baby, child, tenn, or a adult! :D

i got the cellphone in my siviners its junk i thought i can use it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back