Souvenir 32

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceza123

Reaction score
:unsure: :mimitchi: I have seen that alot of people have been asking whats souvenir 32? Well i just found out from someone whos uncle works for Bandai that souvenir 32 is a special one that u get if u collect all the souvenirs. Unfortunatley her uncle wouldn't say what the special souvenir was but if we all knew that would take away the suspense wouldn't it? So really there is a reason to collect souvenirs because if u get all of them then u get the special one which takes a long time to get. Anyways feal free to post back to this topic with any suggestions on what you think the special souvenir is!! :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

........there are people who have gotten all the souveneirs except for number 32 so im guessing it has nothing to do with collecting all of the souveneirs

I actually think it has something to do with the tennnis game on tamatown not sure if you noticed but when you win they dont give you anything unlike the other games

I have all the souvenirs, and made all the correct donations to the king (by earning them not by getting the code from someone else) and I haven't got number 32, so it must be something to do with a future item on tama-town, as that's where all the other souvenirs have come from. Most new things have been added monthly, the most recent addition being the tama-island popularity contest- I have even considered that maybe the final winning tamagotchi, gives us a code for number 32- it's possible.

There seems to be a lot of peole who say they have relatives who work for BanDai, but they also always say their relative can't tell them- so what's the point of mentioning it in the first place- other than to 'attention seek'.

Souvenir 32 is probably somewhere in either the tennis game or Tama Island. I sent an e-mail to the TamaTown people asking if the tennis game was supposed to have an award at the end, so I'll tell you guys when I hear back from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back