souvenirs and generation?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuliGotchi

Reaction score
I was wondering ...if my tamagotchi would have a baby and then become a generation 2. Will i still have all my souvenirs from tamatown or will it all erase? because i only need like 5 more to have all the ones from tamatown and it would be a shame to all erase.

or will the souvenirs stay the same? since i still need to get into the parents and grandparents house.

thanx <3

oh ..P.S. anyone have a myspace, PM me..ill give you mine

When your adult Tamagotchi character returns to Tamagotchi Planet, leaving her/his baby in your care, s/he takes some of the souvenirs with her/him. S/he takes the two keys from the Town Hall, the medal from the School, the cell phone from the Parent, the BMX bike from the GrandParent, and all of the items s/he won in the Arcade games: skateboard, balloon, baseball cap, and teddy bear. I guess that's all s/he can fit in her/his suitcase.

oh man that sux..so now when s/he leaves im gonna have to get all those back by playing those games again...

well thanx for the reply..you's helped a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back