souvenirs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_mama_123

Reaction score
what do you get if you have all the souvenirs? i just need the crown from the king and the bicycle from the granparents! i know you can use the king costume... but wut else? :marumimitchi:

what do you get if you have all the souvenirs? i just need the crown from the king and the bicycle from the granparents! i know you can use the king costume... but wut else? :marumimitchi:
You can't use any of the souviniers, they are pretty much just there to look at. I'm not sure what happens when you get all of them, as I haven't managed it quite yet. :furawatchi:

what do you get if you have all the souvenirs? i just need the crown from the king and the bicycle from the granparents! i know you can use the king costume... but wut else? :pochitchi:
You cannot get anything, but you do get a "reward'(like someone else said)for having them!(souvineers)

well thats boring... i payed 30000 points just to stare at it... my friends once told me u have a royal costume in ur items if you have the ring the cape and the crown in the souvenirs... and i have everything but no royal costume in my items... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back