Souvenirs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raichu

Reaction score
;) Hi I am new to this - first time on Tama Talk.......Already found tons of useful/helpful stuff - thanks. I am aiming to get as many souvenirs as possible at the moment I have 17:

1. Passport

5. Text Book

8. Cell Phone

15. Ring

16. Cape

18. Skateboard

19. Balloon

20. Cap

21. Teddy

23. CD

24. Trainers

26. Poster

27. Poster

28. Bandai Strip

29. Microphone

30. Suitcase

31. Trophy

Can anyone guide me in the right direction to get any more please - I know I need to get money and buy tickets to get the souvenirs from the Countries although I did do this once on about day 4 and the code didn't work which was quite annoying. I see that someone on here has a BMX - No.9 - Does anyone know how to get that? I had my Tama for 8/9 days it had a baby and now it is 2G Day 1 - and when this happened I lost all the souvenirs from the arcade games and had to go get them again. Sorry if this is not posted in the correct area but as I say I am new to this - and also my "terminology" may not be up to scratch so I apologise for that too. As I say I am at the moment aiming at souvenirs - donating as much as I can to the King - Now stands at 18000 - to see if I can get the crown. Probably then I will save money up to get the plane tickets and try that again. Any advice gratefully received. I am learning as I go on......slowly. Sorry if I posted a part question - my finger slipped. :) Thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, there

I have exactly the same except I have the crown. You know the suitcase and cell phone ( or mobile as the UK people call it like me ) and the suitcase. How did you get them??

- Fooet

Hi Fooet

Thanks for replying - I am very new at this - most of the stuff I stumble across and then wonder how did that happen - this is the first time I have used a tamagotchi too. I kinda stole it from my little lad. ;)

The suitcase was from the clothes store - you know where the trainers are on the bench it is at the front of the bench click on it and pack the case and bingo -

The mobile (I live in Lincolnshire) I got that with help from my son - when you have had a baby go to the family/parent button press B 3/4 times and a code comes up - go onto Parents on Tamatown.com and put in the code and you get the mobile - if you come out and then re-visit you get two more items - well I have so far a pencil and a disc...I have done all this this morning.

How much did you have to donate to the King to get the crown?

Thanks

raichu

Well, thankyou for the suitcase and mobile - I am going to check it out in two seconds. I donated 30,000 points and then I received the crown. When I looked into my item list I had a royal costume which I must of got with the crown.

Thanks very much and a warm welcome to you

- Fooet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back