Souvonier 32!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get Bandais e-mail address? I know totally off topic! :eek:

:blink: Are you guys talking about V4? If so, I have the 32nd souviner on V4 and it isn't that "famous picture" you guys are talking about.. its a " Laptop PC " with a picture of a laptop.
How did you get it? MW WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! i got the picture!! ITS SOOO cool. im not sure wat i did to get it but i called bandai and they said they have never heard of that but all i did was i played the claw game over and over so i could get the teddy bear and it popped up!! the picture is a group of the tama family like all of the characters!! bandai said its so rare that theres only 2 people who hae gotten it im not sure if there are any other ways of getting but my advice is to just keep playing the claw game and maybe if ur lucky ull get the cool picture!!! good luck to all

let me c a picture of this

i did d-bests cheat, got #32, called "famous picture", and it shows sth like mona lisa i think, but definitly nt a group of tamas

My V3 isnt working, i just went on tamatown, and i saw it! Its cool but i forgot to write pass down. It looked like passport and i had tons. Darn.

:D thats cool werd he get it? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back