Space Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evicous

Reaction score
Well soon (3 days actually XD) my tamas will be able to mate through the dating show. Should I hunt down the Planetchi to make the Space family? Also how long would I have to keep redoing the dating show to get one to show up?

The last two generations, each time I would go to the dating show I would get planetchi as the host at least once in three tries (one day of dating show tries). That's why I chose it because it kept popping up. Now that I have my one space child I want to see if I can get a pure space family. They are really cute! Good luck getting one.

If you have a space family member already, you cannot get Planetchi from the dating show again. No one has been able to get a pure space family so far.

I personally do not think it is worth it, its a blended family, the space family characters are cute before they turn into Planetchi as an adult, but I prefer the pure families.

If you have a space family member already, you cannot get Planetchi from the dating show again. No one has been able to get a pure space family so far.
Oh, this is disappointing as the only reason I chose to mate my Memetchi with the Sunnytchi was to get the pure space family on the next generation. Oh well, it's still fun but I agree that the pure families are most desirable, at least for me.

if i want a space family i should marry my sunnytchi with a planetchi rigth :blink:

Space Family is still considered Blended (Unless maybe two Sunnitchi mate?) and you'll get the same characters no matter the gender. Iwatchi, Hoshitchi, (Teen's name?), Sunnitchi, and Planetchi as a parent.

From what everyone has said, and the fact that no one has been able to do it, you cannot marry 2 sunnytchi's together. If you get your space family from the matchmaker, then I dont think it will give you a pure space family when you mate a US and a Japanese tama, but I have not tried it, if anyone has both versions of these, PLEASE try it and let us know if it works!

how do you get a space family member???????? :eek: :D B) <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< :lol:

♥♫♥♫

No once you start a space family you will have the space family for generation to generation to generatian and so forth

♥♫♥♫

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back