space or blended?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceringer

Reaction score
ok, i have a mikazukitchi but when my mikazukitchi evolves and becomes sunnytchi and marries another tamagotchi will i always get the space characters because i want to go back to blended again. :p

i think u could go blended again... well, my friend had this sunnytchi too but she could turn into violetchi at the next generation so... but so sorry cause i dunno how.

:p

When you are old enough to go to the dating show, marry anyone, and you will get the blended family again.

And I dont really like the space family either. It gets really boring with only one character on the screen. But I do like the characters of the space family. Good luck getting the blended family again!

When you are old enough to go to the dating show, marry anyone, and you will get the blended family again.
And I dont really like the space family either. It gets really boring with only one character on the screen. But I do like the characters of the space family. Good luck getting the blended family again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back