SPAM and GETTING OFF TOPIC!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluv2laugh4495

Reaction score
Plz people STOP SPAMMING!!!!

What is spamming?:

1. Only posting smileys!

2. Saying someting like "YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

3. Just posting 1 or 2 words please type sentences!

What is getting off topic?:

1. Talking about someting like tamagotchi v3 and then going to talk about neopets in the same topic!

Reasons Why Not To Do These Things!?

1. It says so in the rules!

2. It is very annoying!

3. Why would you want to do it?

4. You might get kicked out of tamatalk

I am not trying to be mean I am just trying to get this straight hopefully people won't do it anymore!

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495

Last edited by a moderator:
That's actually a good idea! It's VERY annoying when people constantly do that. That's why I agreed to that devilgotchi badge idea! Hope people listen to this.

*pup*

That's actually a good idea!  It's VERY annoying when people constantly do that.  That's why I agreed to that devilgotchi badge idea!  Hope people listen to this.*pup*
Backseat moding tend to gets looked down upon.

Also.. if you wanna give advise to people, use proper grammar, not "u" "r" and "y".

Also.. what good are Devilgotchi Badges gonna do? That's public shaming and would make Tamatalk into a bigger drama pit more then what it is.

People chose to behave badly. When they do, they will be dealt with.

There will be no Devilgotchi badges ever. Yes, I can see where it might be tempting but no way. It will only further the drama.

No offense,

but people, and guides, have been posting topics like this many, many times before, and it still happens. So, I seriously doubt that it will stop now.

No offense,but people, and guides, have been posting topics like this many, many times before, and it still happens. So, I seriously doubt that it will stop now.
I agree BUT It still doesn't hurt trying!

I am sorry if I did soething wrong but this is just my opinion!

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495

I am sorry this was a bad idea for a topic i'm sorry for the drama everyone!

best wishes,

iluv2laugh4495

Oh no. I didn't mean it rudely. I was jst pointing that out.

-Tg1092

People just do that because they are board not because they want to Spam you really what does spam mean? I like to post lots of smilleys and keep repeating the same letters over and over because it gives the word a dramatice efect.

But it is the rules, and that is that. I have seen lots of spam and off topic lately, and it is irratating when you are reading about a glitch to here about an ipod or something. But sadly, people are never going to stop. But maybe a few new people will stop after reading this.

~Tulip~

No offense,but people, and guides, have been posting topics like this many, many times before, and it still happens. So, I seriously doubt that it will stop now.
yeah your right everyone is constintly posting this and i dout it too.

But it is the rules, and that is that. I have seen lots of spam and off topic lately, and it is irratating when you are reading about a glitch to here about an ipod or something. But sadly, people are never going to stop. But maybe a few new people will stop after reading this.
~Tulip~
tulip have you ever heard of non-tamatalk on here well there is on and people can talk about ipods and stuff on there so i wouldnt say that.but yes,spam has to stop!

Yes, some people choose to behave badly. Some are not meaning to do Spam some on the other hand ARE. But we should try not to do Spam and if you do they can warn and soon enough ban you <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back