Specail Adults

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taroux

Reaction score
:eek: and :D are so adorable. I want either one of them.

I'm not understanding how do you get these universal adults.

I read that they have to weight extremely high and the skill points (all three) have to be balanced and added up to 350 points.

How do I get the toddlers for them (the tooth creature or the other one)

And that you can't make babies or meet the matchmaker before hand.

(Can a V3 make babies with V4?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what to do to get :D !!! You have kinda neglect your tama but not too much. Oh and I got one when my tama was overweight.
What is neglect?

How do you do this process?

No, for the special adults; such as Tensaitchi, Makiko, or Nonbiritchi you have to have skill points that add up to 350. For universal characters, you have to have really low skill points and not take care of them alot. Just enough to keep them alive. lol So don't play alot of games with it and feed it alot. Of course give it medicine if it has a toothache or its sick, cuz then it will die. For a Masktchi :) you have to have a girl and you have to have a boy for a gozarutchi :D And there is no specific toddler to get one of them. There's no guarantee that you will get those characters, sometimes you will get other Universal Characters, but you might get one of them! :D

Just don't take good care of your tama and when it evolves into a teen it should be a Universal Character, and it can evolve from either a Hawainotchi/Hawaikotchi or Obotchi/Ojotchi. :) Hope you get the character you want!

~Kuchi~ :wub:

No, for the special adults; such as Tensaitchi, Makiko, or Nonbiritchi you have to have skill points that add up to 350. For universal characters, you have to have really low skill points and not take care of them alot. Just enough to keep them alive. lol So don't play alot of games with it and feed it alot. Of course give it medicine if it has a toothache or its sick, cuz then it will die. For a Masktchi :p you have to have a girl and you have to have a boy for a gozarutchi :p And there is no specific toddler to get one of them. There's no guarantee that you will get those characters, sometimes you will get other Universal Characters, but you might get one of them! :D
Just don't take good care of your tama and when it evolves into a teen it should be a Universal Character, and it can evolve from either a Hawainotchi/Hawaikotchi or Obotchi/Ojotchi. :) Hope you get the character you want!

~Kuchi~ :wub:
Is it alright if you don't play any games with it?

I tried to get a Mametchi on the V4.5 Tamagotchi and I did everything you said except I didn't play any games with it.

The Tama's growth chart went like this:

Baby- Boy

Toddler- Tamatchi

Teen- Young UraMametchi

Adult- UraMametchi

I don't understand how I received a UraMametchi becuase he's not a Universal Adult on the V4.5?...

(All 3 skill point categories remained at zero throughout its entire life)

If you HAVE to play games with your Tama in order to receive a Universal Adult, about how many skill points in each area do you suggest the Tama to have in order to receive a Mametchi?

I got the wrong teenager one the frist try..

I reset the game completely.

It was 99 pounds, I didn't pay attention to it but did dicipline it.

Well sometimes even if you don't play games with it you get a good character, like one time I think on my V4 I hardly played any games with it but I still got a Mimitchi, because it didn't have high weight. But maybe dont' dicipline it as much. idk, it should work. Good luck!

~Kuchi~ :p

For universal, you only need one of either neglect, fasto or low skill points. In v4, :( and ^_^ are the neglect ones-debatci and hanatchi i think r the low skill points ones and pyonchichi or pyonkotchi are the fastos i thonk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back