Special Prize

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... to get that special prize I don't think that you need to work so hard. Because when you check those who have won that prize their scores are always very low.

And I didn't quite understand what do you mean when you "worked so hard to get it" or " I have almost all of them"... Could you please explain what do you mean? :blink:

Hmm... to get that special prize I don't think that you need to work so hard. Because when you check those who have won that prize their scores are always very low.And I didn't quite understand what do you mean when you "worked so hard to get it" or " I have almost all of them"... Could you please explain what do you mean?
imageproxy.php
Well , the people who are picked are very random one time I see a bronze cd the other I see a gotchi gold cd, so I dont think u have to only have low points
imageproxy.php

Well , the people who are picked are very random one time I see a bronze cd the other I see a gotchi gold cd, so I dont think u have to only have low points ;)
Have you really seen someone who had won the prize with gotchi gold? :eek:

And Tamafan777 I don't really believe that you have almost all of them... :) :lol:

Have you really seen someone who had won the prize with gotchi gold? :eek: And Tamafan777 I don't really believe that you have almost all of them... :) :lol:
I have seen a person with a 3rd ultimate gold CD before but never higher than that.And also I saw someone with a 4th gold , and the rest were bronze or silver ;)

Guys ~ Check this out

https://s918.photobucket.com/albums/ad26/Pi...t=Picture43.png

So it means 7777 is a special number on Music City ~ does it mean that the band that gets the score closest to 7777 gets the special Award?

Think about it...... doesn't it make sense?

On the Ranking this week, the band got 3659 (which gives me a question) Does it mean that's the closest?

I don't think so, because I've seen many special prize winners who have had about 400-->higher points so I don't think that it's possible. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back