Speeding-Up Tama-Go Mating Process

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuranboy

Reaction score
Is there a way, after your tama gets married at the Dating Place, to speed up the time it takes for them to have a baby and then to leave their baby with you?

I was able to speed up the time on my Tama-Go to age six to go to the Dating Place, but I've tried many times to speed the time up for the marriage process and it didn't work. I don't think speeding up the time works for Tama-Go's anymore. It was just pure luck that time when I was able to do it. Was anyone else able to speed up the time more than once?

I managed to forward to the dating place once... But I couldn't speed up the mating process... =.= It still took two days for my Tamas to get a kid... >< I think it has something to do with the random happy beeps they make when they're together.. Maybe they need an amount of bonding time to get a baby? Binary's log mentioned something about the happy beeps too...

Maybe you can try forwarding to their bedtime and let them sleep the whole 8+ hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back