Spies and their Pokémon..........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"take off all your electronics, quick!" ruby said, struggling to say anything. If she can, she would've summoned celebi here, but many people were here too! As sooon as Ruby took of all her stuff, she felt no pain. she then command her pokemon to help all the people and she helped the rest of her gang.. It was hard because whenever she touched any of the electronics, she would get hurt too, but she had to do it...

"okay everything off... i will go tell adventures to take their electronic stuff"

"now victini teleport me to the closest city"

Ruby was then going to grab her calculator until she remember she couldn't. She then grabed a piece of paper and a pencil. "ok! to my calculations......I'd say it would of spread to a 100km diameter... 100KM DIAMETER!"

"take out all your pokemon! I'll have to go somewhere to summon celebi!" Ruby ran of into the forest and summoned Celebi. "Celebi! stop time! quick!" As time was stopped, the only people able to move were the people who are spies and celebi...

When Cody finnaly stopped teleporting he could see all the electric bolts flying across

"Quicly we need to go to the power plant

Once they reached the power plant they turned off the Supply and called Victini

"He can you teleport us back please?"

Sarah felt like screaming and decided to do so. "CODY!! SOMETHINGS RUN ON BATTERIES YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!"

:well time is stopped right now but can't be stopped forever. We have about Celebi can only stop time for 4hrs so we must work quick! Some of you guys can get rid of the battieries and Some other people can help me fix up the Power plant here so It can't run up again"

"yeas i know things run on batteries so it would have been worse if i left the Cities power on wouldnt it..."

"You shouldnt trust me with matches" Cody said with a evil smile on his face

"Dang it..." He said while taking a spare match out of his back pocket without attracting anyones attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back