Splash!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalove2

March 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Once there was a :D named Melinda.that loved to swim.One day she went swiming at the beach and once she got in,her legs became a mermaid tail.She loved being a mermaid,and lived there as a mermaid for the rest of her life.One day,a :mametchi: named Max was at the beach and saw her.He fell madly in love with her.He reshed out to meet up with her,but he became a mermaid to!But he kept on going.

and they lived happily ever after! then they had a baby named alexis :huh: but she wasent a mermaid so they had to put her on the beach so she could have a life but they where so sad that they dident have a baby that they cried and cried then they had twins! one was named josh :huh: and the other was named ____________ B)

(you get to choose the name and what it looks like and if it is a boy or a girl!!!)

Lilly was lucky enough to be a mermaid and stay underwater with her parents. Josh ________ a mermaid

The ________ means was or wasn't you choose whether he was or not.

Lilly was lucky enough to be a mermaid and stay underwater with her parents. Josh was also a mermaid.
I edited it in the quote

Lilly grew up to be an underwater B) and met a :D named Toby. They got married and had 3 mermaid babies, triplets named Gracie, Cindy and Hannah (sorry, Hannah Montana is on at the moment)

But unfortunately, there is no mermaid or mermans amongst the three of them and the parents could not give birth anymore so like what the trio's parents have done to Alexis, they gave the trio up and put in her in the beach...

The three Tamagotchis were sad to leave their parents but they had no choice or they'll die. When they were walking towards their house on the beach (their parents had created) they saw another beach house beside theirs!

And it was Alexis' beach house.

"My young ones, are your parents mermaids too???"

"Yes, they are. But we aren't . So they have to leave us here, on land...)

"Ah... My parents are also mermaids but I'm not. Well, my young ones. Do you want to become mermaids???"

"Yes!!!" They shouted eagerly...

"Okay, I have a spell that could work on you three but you must first live here on land for 30 days..."

Off Topic: you PMed me about this. I do not know what to do although they were already mermaids.

They were actually allowed to stay with their parents. They went to mermaid school and made friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back