split up parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasrkl

Reaction score
i want 2 no who else has split up parents i do and its realy sad B) :D :D

my parents have bee split up for along time. so sorry for u. :D :D B)

well, my parents aren't married but they are together. They got married, then I was born, then they divorced and they never got married again, but technically they kinda are married by the state of kansas or something like that... they didn't explain it much to me. My mom threw her ring in the snow and they never found it :D Well, I'm really sorry to hear that your parents are divorced. :D it makes me so sad.

My parents aren't divorced, but i think it's sad that many parents divorce and don't really ask the kids, or think what's best for them.

My parents aren't divorced, but i think it's sad that many parents divorce and don't really ask the kids, or think what's best for them.
Sometimes it's best for the kids though. If the parents are fighting with each other and can't stand to be around each other anymore, it's best for them to split up. That way the kid isn't traumatized over what could eventually happen between the parents.

I don't believe the kids should have a say in weither they should stay together or not. There's a lot of things that go on between parents/adults that most kids don't understand. I know if I was married and had kids, and could barely stand my husband I would divorce weither or not the kids liked it.

Things and people change. It's just the natural order of life. What may seem like a good idea in the beginning could turn out to be a horrible choice later on in years.

Yes, my parents are divorced. I actually think it's nicer than them being married. My mother seems to have gotten meaner though since she got divorced.

my parents aren't divorced or anything, but what gets on my nerves is when one parent asks the kid to deliver a message to the other one, and vise versa! i think its horrible to put the kids in the middle like that!

No, my parents aren't divorced. They are luckily very happy together.

My parents are happily divorced. I say that because they are much happier not being together, they don't fight so it is good. My dad has been married 3 times.... so sad, he is getting his third divorce and i can't wait cause i hate my soon to be x-stepmom. And i also HATE my soon to be x-stepsister. They are like mantal!!

Also my mom and dad used to be like, mortal enimies. It was horrible because they would hardly talk to eachother. Ever since the hard times of my dads recent divorce, my mom and he have been a lot nicer to eachother. Its a lot easier. I mean they would never get married again but i like things they way they are, well pretty much. At least i am not allowed to see my x-stepmom any more.

Things will work out though, beleive me. At first i thought my life would never be the same. Well actually I am right, its not the same, but I am happy, thats what matters.

I think i'm really lucky because my parents are together but my friends dad left when she was new born horrible

sorry for you

*--soapyp--*

xxx

ps. hope it gets better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back