Spongebob Squarepants: Really a baby show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like it as much as I used to.

I used to watch it all the time, I have the first season.

But the newer episodes are really starting to get creepy.

I don't think Spongebob is that much of a baby show...

Well Im just saying that Spongebob has things that little kids dont understand but parents have to keep in mind what do kids see on tv

Spongebob is just plain stupid in my opinion. Just like Foster's Home, Chowder, Invader Zim, and all that other junk people obsess over. The jokes aren't even funny. It's for immature kids who don't know a funny show when they see it. (Watch The Rick Mercer Report for a good laugh!)
Then why has it been running for about 10 years? It makes money.

And I love the stupid jokes.

Then why has it been running for about 10 years? It makes money.
And I love the stupid jokes.
I know. :furawatchi:

It definitely uplifts any bad day I've had.

My parents and thier friends who are like,in their 40's LOVE Spongebob! One of my dad's friends loves Invader Zim,Jimmy Neutron,and The Fairly Odd Parents!! I love all the nick shows! Except iCarly. What kind of crap name is that?!
Do you mean ICarly, or the name itself? Carly? It's a cool name! XD

Totally a BABY show. It's just really weird and stupid. I dont understand it sometimes too. I haven't watched it in a long time (the last time I watched it was 3 years ago when I was 9, but at that time I didn't like it either), so I can't really say my opinion on it now, but 3 years ago I really didn't like it. :(

I hate it cause it's weird.

I dont mean that if you watch the show, ur a baby. Sorry if anyone got offended.

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents and thier friends who are like,in their 40's LOVE Spongebob! One of my dad's friends loves Invader Zim,Jimmy Neutron,and The Fairly Odd Parents!! I love all the nick shows! Except iCarly. What kind of crap name is that?!
Yeah, I hate iCarly too. If Miranda Cosgrove wasn't in it there might have been a chance of me liking it. :(

I think it is one of the half decent shows, it is okay considering the other crap shows they put on. I turn it on for a laugh or when there is nothing else on. It wouldnt be my first choice, but it isnt bad either.

I think it is one of the half decent shows, it is okay considering the other crap shows they put on. I turn it on for a laugh or when there is nothing else on. It wouldnt be my first choice, but it isnt bad either.
I NEVER watch it. Whenever I go to channel 20 and it's on, I switch so quickly you won't even have time to say, "Hi!" :(

*Shrug* I guess. Like I said, not my first choice, but when nothing else is on, for me it is okay. No one needs to like or dislike it. Fine by me ^-^

Totally a BABY show. It's just really weird and stupid. I dont understand it sometimes too. I haven't watched it in a long time (the last time I watched it was 3 years ago when I was 9, but at that time I didn't like it either), so I can't really say my opinion on it now, but 3 years ago I really didn't like it. :huh:
I hate it cause it's weird.

I dont mean that if you watch the show, ur a baby. Sorry if anyone got offended.
I like spongebob! :D But don't worry. I won't take that the wrong way. But just remember, someones feelings could get hurt depending on what you say... :huh:

TG#1

I'm really, REALLY sorry if I offended you. I don't really hate Spongebob, I just think it's a weird show. I'm sorry.
Don't sweat it. :furawatchi: You didn't offend me. The only way you could offend me is saying you hate miley and hannah. I'd be like "NOOOOOOO"!

On family guy peter was watching spongebob in a car and he was laughing when he was singing the campfire song song. :huh: :angry: :( :D :huh: :huh: :huh:

Latest posts

Back