Spongebob Squarepants!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I Love Spongebob! Call me a baby all you want, I dont care. What do you think of him?

[ ]

[ ____ ____ ]

[ [_()_] [_()_] ]

[ ]

[ ^ ]

[ ]

[ ]

[ \_______/ ]

[ [] [] ]

[_________________]

I know, this pic isnt the best. But, all well, at least I tried. (tamatalk may take out all of the spaces)

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY Spongebob. I dont Love Spongebob I just watch to see the stupidity of Patrick and Spongebob. There's a new episode coming called who what bob pants. Its when Spongebob looses his memory. :D

I love Spongebob! He's so cool! :D I don't watch him as much now, though. But he's still amazing!

(And a little tip about the picture: When Tamatalk takes out all the spaces, just put loads of 'i's there instead, and colour them white! Look, I've quoted your post and done it for you so that everyone could see what you meant! :p )

I Love Spongebob! Call me a baby all you want, I dont care. What do you think of him?

[iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii]

[iiiiiii[_()_]iiiiii[_()_]iiii]

[iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii^iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii]

[iiiiiiiiiii\_______/iiiiiiiii]

[iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii[]iii[]iiiiiiiiiiiiii]

--------------------------

I know, this pic isnt the best. But, all well, at least I tried. (tamatalk may take out all of the spaces)

Thank you for fixing the picture! And thanks for the hint. I would have never known if you didnt tell me. Also, I am looking forward to seeing Whobob Whatpants.

Spongebob = Love

(I can't wait for Whobob Whatpants either!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to like him alot. 8D I just never watch TV anymore, so I've neglected him.

ARGH MY LIP IS NUMB AGAIN WTF.

-accidentally rubbed up aganst something that had orajel all over it-

D=

i just like watching to see patrick i think he's the funiest but i do like spongebob too

Latest posts

Back