Spore.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IT.IS.THE.GREATEST.GAME.EVER.

I just got it for my birthday which was 2 days ago. It is sooooooooo fun. <3 I got it for the computer.

My username on the spore website is shadowfirexx, for anyone who has a spore account.

I want the real thing for PC so badly... D:

But I have the demo and the DS version; xD

Cecib :)

Spore is the shiznit!

xDD

I like making a freaky creature andd running around with it.

I want it O:

My friend found a way to make it run on Vista.

Notice I just said run. Not run well xP

I'd love to get it, but I don't have that kind of money to spend on games.

[SIZE=13pt]Spore for DS = Epic fail.[/SIZE]

Spore for PC = Absolutely amazing.

:eek: !! Omigosh, my brother bought the game and it's so good. @.@

He hasn't actually let me play it yet...xD...But just watching from a distance you can tell it's good.

Just the whole concept itself is amazing!

I own the game for the PC. I don't really like it. Granted, it is a great game and has some amazing technology behind it, but the single player expirecnce was short, not much multiplayer interaction, and the game becomes one-sided later on in the Civilization stage, in which you're paying the others cities not to blow you up, or you're rampaging around destroying everyone because the AI can't pause the game and build 50 gun turrents. Will Wright promsied alot with this game, and it just dosen't seem to live up to those expectations.

Really? I could imagine if it gets boring after awhile.

I'm still thinking about it. :33

I want spore SO BAD! I have creature creator, but not the actual Spore game. I WANT IT SOOOOOOO BAD!!! ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back