Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi login codes! PLEASE READ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
know every one has the spot and mocha code ha ha liyer when ppl liye somthing bad whil happen

Only glitchy accounts stopped the contests from working. Not spot and mocha. Tamastargirl did not mean to do it. She said that Bandai is furious now that Spot and Mocha are on Music City...

Don't you get that she is lying!!!??? she has made that up so that she can get all of the glory! If that was true she would not use mocha. And she is using them!!!!!
[SIZE=21pt]Bandai SURELY wouldn't want Spot and Mocha to be used by EVERYONE in Music City, SERIOUSLY![/SIZE]

What Tamastargirl did was OBVIOUSLY to prevent people asking for the code and oh LOOK!

[SIZE=30pt]IT'S GIVEN AWAY![/SIZE]

WOW GREAT JOB FOR MAKING TAMASTARGIRL CRY! D:<

[SIZE=14pt]One more thing.[/SIZE]

STFU Mamitchi123!

Last edited by a moderator:
thats what you get for lying :angry: :angry: :angry: :(
Why did you PM me bragging that you have the spot and mocha codes, because everyone has them, including me.... weirdo

How many of you taking part in this topic can honestly say that you have not broken a TamaTalk site rule in any of your replies?

I have read through this topic and I see flaming, spam, mean comments, naming and shaming, lies, attention seeking topics and polls to get sympathy ...

[SIZE=11pt]There is no excuse for it and no exceptions made.[/SIZE]

Just because another member behaves badly, do not think that makes it OK for you to go ahead and break the site rules too.

Follow the rules and report the post to a Guide.

Don't behave in a way that can earn you negative karma too :angry: