Spot & Mocha - using them on Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faelitchi

Reaction score
It's something about them.

I heard that if you used them, your account will be deleted. :S

My friend is using Spot and Mocha since she found the codes.

I want to see if this is true so I can stop her from entering the contest and getting banned. :S

If you see any official announcement by BanDai on the TamaTown / Music City site that includes rules about not using them and a ban if they are used then it is likely that this is true.

But, if you have only "heard" about it from other members who can't even link you to the official announcement or rule about it then it is probably not true.

Lots of Music City users lie about if you are allowed to use the codes because they don't want others to use them too.

In some cases they make up stories about how they are an official "tester" for BanDai and that is how they know. The fact is, that unless BanDai have posted a rule that you will be banned for using the codes I don't see how it could be true...

One of the reasons that users don't want the codes to be shared is because a few members have spent a lot of time working out the codes and trying all the different combinations to get the special characters.

You can understand that they have worked hard to be able to use them and probably feel that it is not fair that others just ask for the code and use it when those others have not done any work for it.

There are also some users who got the code early on (without any hard work) and just don't want it shared so that they still have a "rare" code.

All I can add is that here on TamaTalk you are welcome to discuss the codes, but everyone is expected to follow our site rules and keep their posts friendly, polite and respectful.

If another TamaTalker is being rude or mean, don't think it is OK to break the rules too and post a rude reply. It's not OK. Just use the REPORT button (orange triangle with a !) that you can find in the bottom right hand corner of every reply box and one of the TamaTalk Guides will deal with it.

Like what TamaMum said, if BanDai haven't said anything about it, than it probably isn't true.

Plus, there is no way this can be true, because Tama-Star_Girl is always logging in as Mocha, and she hasn't had her account banned.

So there you have it. :angry:

Like what TamaMum said, if BanDai haven't said anything about it, than it probably isn't true. 

Plus, there is no way this can be true, because Tama-Star_Girl is always logging in as Mocha, and she hasn't had her account banned.

So there you have it. :)
yeah i agree...SO many people enter contests with them..and I use them and i never got any warnings. :kuribotchi: By the way ethan 1994 i JUST saw you in music city :wacko:

Tama_star Girl posted a message from BanDai to stop her form sharing the codes...

But my friend discovered the code herself.

Plus, there are posts saying the letter was a fake, and some posts that say it's true.

I most likely believe it's not true because the message had horrible grammar. Is BanDai America known to fail in English grammar? I doubt so.

Latest posts

Back