Spring Bank Holiday Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks, JovialGenjirotchi here (originally tamaguyjayy), this is my new account.

my blue v2 is ready!! and i'm excited :) my blue v2 is on gen. 3

pRBjDi1.png

@supahcow, cool :] looks like we'll have 2 v2's in this hatch. What gen. are you on?

Ok folks, i'd like to introduce Cosmia to the hatch!! :]

amz2x2.jpg

Whenever i see lollipops in the shop i always buy them, it makes it easier raising babies by boosting their happiness.

Look how much she enjoyed it XD

2wohpie.jpg
1zz6w0i.jpg

Later Cosmia took a nap while i was eating. Around 10 minutes later i found her crying ;( she must miss her mom, Yuka. Yuka was a Debatchi.

Kody, my gen. 3 Nyorotchi came over and gave her a gift to make her feel all better. He gave her a nice slice of red velvet cake.

fu4390.jpg
34hds0w.jpg

Cosmia got very nauseous however -_- i'm sure it's because she had too many sweets today. I was afraid she was going to blow chunks. Later my little Cosmia evolved into a Hitodetchi :hitodetchi: ^_^ Hitodetchi are one of my favorite toddlers next to Mohitamatchi.

35lesee.jpg
b6dmp0.jpg

I am really pleased that I have hatched a boy and a girl :)

They did the usual stuff (poop, sleep, get sick) before they grew up into toddlers. They met each other too, they are going to be friends wether they like it or not! Both are asleep now.

springhatch-01_zps11e63d6a.jpg

Not the best of pictures and I dont have time to fix the colours :/

Also still on the hunt for my IR phone, I think the lost sock gremlins have taken it

I finally hatched my v4! (It took such a long time because I had gotten the wrong battery size! But thankfully, my mom ran out to the store and saved the day.) :) After a little bit, the tiny egg popped open and out came a baby girl which I named Tate. She's a Shiro Tsubutchi I believe? Anyways, as all babies are, she was hungry and sad. I fed her and played the game jump rope which fixed that up. Here are some pics. (Sorry about the bad lighting.. It's getting pretty late. :p )

d2978dd4-bb38-484a-b897-1fff78a00310_zps09f42e4d.jpg
e50948fd-a365-4c9c-b88a-ef3f2d426c8d_zpsa6d9303a.jpg
7cfdb847-20c1-4519-9ac5-051d7c35a919_zpsd9c47e38.jpg

Quick post before I go to bed! Little Tate has turned into a puchitchi. Super cute! I've also gotten 1 bar of training. Probably need to work on that... :p Sorry I don't have any pictures today, but I just wanted to update! Bye now!

Well they played together a few times and the black floaty skull appeared in a present again really would like to know what that is, luckily my tama didn't get sick this time round (click to read what happened last time). They then both grew up and I have attached the love and melody pierce :) hopefully I will get one of the characters off it.

springhatch2-01_zps357a87e4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so I joined with my V4 instead..hehe, well.. -_-ll

Either way, I have a little baby boy named Creekcove! I hot the two wonderful names from Jokus, and combined them because I like them so much!

He evolved into a cute cat-looking thing(toddler) today! :D I dont know what its called ;n;

Ok folks, well here we are :) Cosmia turned into an Oniontchi!! I was actually going for Nikatchi not only for the cutest smile, but because of the Adult selection. According to the tama-zone chart, there are only 8 adults Nikatchi could turn into, making it easier to try for a certain character. Because Cosmia is a girl, I'm actually trying for Takotchi this time around, they look cool and i've never owned one. Next time i have a boy on the odd gen. i'm trying for Ginjirotchi or Pochitchi. Instead of Nikatchi i got Oniontchi, giving 15 possible outcomes, so there's more variability here anyways. Nothing wrong with that though :) plus i love the onion-tama~ ^_^

Cosmia turns 2 tomorrow and her training is looking great, i love how the frequency of care-calls varies from gen. to gen.

fp3v4h.jpg
6iqljq.jpg

Oniontchi's favorite food are fries!! Cosmia eating these fries make me think of garlic fries..so good lol. I was really happy that there were fries in the shop after i did the fave-food research. my smiling onion c:

14v1f9k.jpg
2mo1buc.jpg

2rmw8wp.jpg
28wlded.jpg

I gave cosmia the tama-talk, how someday the matchmaker was going to come by and bring her the gentle-tama of her dreams. She just became a teenager, so i thought i'd tell her. Later i found her practicing her "i-do" kiss on her teddy bear <_< .. poor teddy, at least it is of some use these days..

axyx05.jpg
ngvb03.jpg

They both grew up into adults and they were good care Lovelitchi and Raitotchi (thats rare for me). I worked out how to get Kuromametchi but I was too late, if he had waited another 10min I would have done it, its a shame you cant tell them to not evolve like you can with Pokemon. We got some of Lovelitchi's happy symbols and she preformed on stage with here backing singers, it was a lovely beepy tune. They both played together on the seesaw game and their friendship grew.

springhatch3-01_zps686c44ff.jpg

Still looking for my IR phone <_<

@neonmoo, jeez, those little guys are already adults?? how long is the life span of an iDL/P's??

I think the spans 4/5 days till they can get married and you get the final symbol. I like that they age fast as that was some thing that used to bug me.

Nothing much happened today they met up with each other to exchange presents, same ones most of the time though. Lovelitchi now has 2 microphones and Raitotchi has 3 computers. I love that the happy items have secret animations, Raitotchi used his computer to launch a rocket! I will have to get a picture of it for tomorrows logg. No pictures today as nothing really happened, they should have their final pieces tomorrow then they will marry each other :) nawww

.__.

Hey folks, here's Cosmia. She evolved into probably the 4th Nyorotchi recently recorded on this site. There's Barry, Jokus, Kody, and now Cosmia. I do love Nyorotchi, as they are one of my favorites, but there are about 30 characters on the v2/3 (together) that i still haven't obtained, so i'm just a bit bummed. Perhaps i feel like this because all 4 of the adults i received this week were repeats, Tarakotchi on my v1 (back to back), Nyorotchi on my both my v2's and Pyonkotchi on my v3. I got my first Pyonkotchi in the middle of last march, but still, they're probably one of my least favorite characters..

I took some photos of Cosmia and one thing i do like about Nyorotchi are my curiosity as to how they use each new item i purchase considering they have no arms. I gave Kody the maracas and she holds one with her snout beak (i like beak better) and one with her tail. Pretty cute. It seems Cosmia has to push herself forward like on a swing to get the roller skates going. That or it's a rocket-booster in the back of the skate, if so, that's pretty cool. I also like Nyorotchi for their slithering-elegance.

I'll be posting once Cosmia has her baby.

fe2m4o.jpg
2uorqqg.jpg
onvcw.jpg
ka5y1i.jpg

@JovialGinjirotchi. Nyorotchi looks like a Bellsprout :D I had never seen one before.

Well they didnt get married today but they did get their last symbols. My secret notebook got here whoop along with berry sweets! wheee. They didnt get married because their houses were dirty and they couldn't afford cleaning tools, Im feeling too lazy to play game to save up the money and I didn't want them to have a baby in a dirty house. Raitotchi got a job today it was pretty funny watching him fail epicly at dog grooming.

Untitled-3-01_zps4e0bc95f.jpg

Sill looking for IR phone, I thought I knew where it was but I dont . . . sigh

Well today has been busy. First of all Lovelitchi went to the park and met the Eco triplets, I've never seen them before as I've usually forgotten about it. They gave her the tongs (I think thats what they were) and it gave me 50% off at the restaurant. After that the big moment arrived and I connected them together Lovelitchi went over to Raitotchi's place and they headed to the church. They set some fireworks off to celebrate before taking their eggs back to their houses.

Lovelitchi and Raitotchi both had girls Momoirotchi and Pinkubotchi (its a shame theres only one baby option for each gender), its the first time I've had a girl on the Ps. They played with their babys before sneaking off to let me care for them (I dont like the way they leave it seems really mean). The girls both grew up into Paletchi and Puchihanatchi they havent done much and now they are both asleep.

Untitled-4_zpsebb02f19.jpg

They wont be growing up so fast from now on as I go back to work on Monday and they will have to be on pause a lot :(

Hey guys! I'm back, and I'm SO sorry I haven't updated for a while! :mellow: Anyways, Tate has turned into a ringotchi!

0f21f575-e7ff-4264-99ee-18ea8ff4a3e1_zpsa4d719d2.jpg

I wish I could keep her forever, she's a really lovely character. Anyways, not much happened today. She got a star in the mail.

f31d0f51-43da-464a-95c3-84dd5733095b_zps54ea1fea.jpg

I also donated money to the king! Only 100 points because Tate wouldn't play games to earn more. Does anyone know why? She just shakes her head at me why I try..

5d707d91-1123-49c3-97f1-31263bdbe102_zps9c24a7ff.jpg
ed985387-1e91-4a55-a15e-65ceeba8a05d_zps060bf1fb.jpg

And this is how many points I have. Is this low? I have no clue. I think it is though. Oops.

e2281e04-4df5-43ed-ac3f-69c63d462a96_zps3990d983.jpg

And that's all that happened! She's been paused quite a bit though, so many exams have been going on! Ah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back