SquisheeMonster's V2 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquisheeMonster

Reaction score
So, this morning, I got up and my Tamagotchi had died.. So I reset it a couple of times until I got a girl. I named her Ravie. :)

I don't have any pictures of her from when she was a baby, because I was at school. :p

Somehow, I managed to play jump with her in my lab class. She became a Hitidotchi around 10ish, which means Babytchi grows in an hour? :huh:

As soon as I came home, I took some picture and went shopping with her at the Tamagotchi Shoppe. I bought some fish and french fries for her. :)

I was really surprised when she didn't like the fries... Fries are one of my favorites. :angry:

As I was taking pictures of her, I found her rolling on the floor, so I just had to take pictures. Here they are:

141.jpg

Rolling to the right!

After that, I tried making a pixel picture of her. This was my result:

hitodetchi.gif

I never have been good at pixeling..

That's all for this post!

And you can feel free to send me your comments!! :D

Wow, I'm so sorry. I haven't been on in a while... Ravie became a Ringotchi, and I would love to say what she became next, because I really don't know. She was stolen.... I will resume this on December 1st when I hatch another v2..

Until we meet again, ciao...

I'm BACKKK!

Hahaa, but I am.

So my blue v2 got stolen...

That left me with just 1 v2... :angry:

I had lost that one, and just the other day while helping my roommate move in, I found it in my drawer. I finished cleaning up and decided to hatch it the next day..

It was a BOY!

And I named him Kevin :D

Much to my dismay, he became a Hitedotchi. :eek:

But today, he became an Oniontchi,

Since it's late, and I don't have any pictures right now, I promise to have some tomorrow. (new computer, new phone, new camera)

I have a much better camera on my phone now. (Because I got a new one!)

And my sister took my cameraa....

Ciao, my lovelies!! It's great to be backk! :D :D

:lol: :ph34r: :wacko: :furawatchi: <_<

Well, well. As planned, I bejeweled/bedazzled my Tamagotchi!

Due to my stupid camera, I only have one of the sides in picture form.

12345.jpg

I managed to catch Kevin taking a bath at that very moment.

Can you believe Kevin is already 3?!

Man, time just flies by with these generations!!

Kevin is a bit on the heavy side now... 33 lbs!! I had to let my roommate Chloe watch him for me when I was in the shower yesterday. When I came back out, he was in the shower as well! But, Chloe really overfed him.. :p

Taking him to school is getting reaally tough. Today I pulled him from my pocket, only to find him sick next to his own mess. I can't really feed him and I'm afraid he's going to run away. I've heard of this magical "sleep trick" but I think that might mess with the growth, and it doesn't seem like something I'd do. I only would have to use it until Thursday though, because that's my last day until break, and it's a minimum day. I also have court the next day, but I have no objections to taking him.

Tomorrow we have a Club West party to attend, but that's about all we have planned for that day.

Until tomorrow, Ciao my lovelies!!

Whateverrrr.

So yesterday, I skipped school, went shopping, and then to a party. I bought better jewels and now it's fully covered except for theee backk.

Todayy I did thee sleep trick with Kevin todayy!

When I came home I woke him up and he evolvedd!! :D :D

He's now a lovely Kiwitchi!

I seem to alwaysget thaat character, but I love it.

Little Kev is now about 4. I remember when he was just a little Petitchi/Babytchi bouncing aroung my screen. THOSE were the days.

Now tomorrow is a minimum day filled with class parties leading up to a 2 week break.

:D :D

But Fridayy I have court, at 8:30 in the morning, in Woodland. Which is almost an hour away. So I have to wake up at like 6.

:angry: :angry:

Ciao mehh lovelies!!

Blehhh.. Kevin passed away on Thursday night... And I slept through my alarm, missing my court thingyy on Fridayy...

I waited until yesterday (Saturday) to hatch it again..

I had that pancake breakfast thing, and so I was up really early..

And just as I had wanted, it was a girl!! Her name is Emile.

Last night, I left around 6:00 pm, leaving her behind here at home... Hoping she'd fall asleep.

And I slept a bit late, and went to get her off of the desk. She was an Oniontchi as well as Kevin and was sick...

Now it's windy, raining, and we're inside listening to the CD Tis' The Season To Be Fearless.. The Maine is rather quite good in this CD..

Ciao, my lovelies!!!

Emile is still an Oniontchi.. I don't really mind much though.

She has mostly been sick and asleep for the past 2 days until a little while ago..

I did the sleep trick with her in case you're wondering!

I left her sick though, which I think screwed up her growth...

Ciao until I don't feel like a zombie my lovelies!

Ok, so I kinda fell off the scene for a while. But I'm back. :)

I was cleaning earlier, and found my v2. I was so happy.! So I put new batteries and started the hatch. It was a baby girl, which made me happy. I named her Cleo, after Cleopatra. What a lovely name.! I took a few pictures, because she was so cute, but I'm using the mobile site so I can't upload them. :(

I forgot about her for a few minutes while she was sleeping, and I checked on her only to see that she had became a pudgy Marutchi :D

I bought a plant, & saved for some toast, but she went back to sleep before I could.

I hope I can kee my Tama going, and my logs updated. Well, goodnight.! I'm super tired.!

Hello! I'm finally back. It's been almost a year.. Eeeep!

I've just been so busy, my logs have just fallen to the back of my mind, until recently. I've been longing to start up my v2 again, and so I bought a battery a few weeks ago, but due to the fact I've been in the process of moving, and I've been insanely busy because school has just started, I haven't been able to hatch it until this morning.

I reset it around 9:30, and it was a ShiroPuchiti! It was so exciting. I named her Amy. :)

tama7.jpg

She was NOT needy as a ShiroPuchiti, nor was she needy when evolved into a Hitodetchi an hour later. :)

tama8-1.jpg

Sorry for the quality of this post, and the lack of pictures. I now share my computer, so I can't be on for a long time.

Until next time. :furawatchi:

Whoa! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was really busy. :(

Amy turned into a Ringotchi. I wasn't pleased, considering it's not one of my favorites, but it is my fault she became such a bad care character.

You see, I was in such a rush yesterday morning, because I was running late, and I couldnt miss the bus, and I left her on my desk. :(

I left my phone, too.

But I got home early, and I'm lucky I did, because I'm not sure exactly how much longer she would have lived.

When I got to her, she was sick, next to two piles of her own mess, all of her hearts empty, and she was a Ringotchi.

I cleaned her up, and I'm expecting her to become an adult tomorrow. :D

I wonder what she'll become. I'm hoping for a Furawatchi, or a Pyonchitichi. I think I spelled that wrong.?

I got to play games with her today during school, and her hearts got low a few times, but never fully emptied.

She didn't beep for attention today, except once, and her training bar is currently at 5. Half way.

Well, I'm updating this from my phone, and my battery is about to die, so I'm going to go.

I'll update tomorrow, earlier in the day. :D

Backlogging.

The day after my last log, I took Amy to my friends house and she got really sick and almost passed away. But my friend Hailey saved her by sticking a pin in the reset and downloading her. That really messed with her growth, however.

She became a Masktchi, and lived until the age of 5 (yesterday) but I went to the mall with my sister, and forgot her at home by accident.

I thought I was only gonna be gone for an hour or two, but 2 hours turned into 6, and when I came back, Amy was just a floating egg with wings.

Rest in peace, Amy.

I plan on resetting my Tamagotchi in a few minutes, hoping that I can actually get a few good characters on this generation. :)

Again, this is being posted from my phone, so sorry if it's rushed.

Hmm. I didn't hatch it as planned. I ordered a new Tamagotchi, another V2. V2's are my absolute favorite. Maybe it's because of their simplicity. Huh.

Anyway, I absolutely LOVE the design. It's the makeup fun one. :)

And if you know me, you know that I love makeup. :p

I've decided to hold off on my hatching because I want to hatch them both at once, so they can be buddies, and mate when old enough. :p

I was hoping that maybe one of my friends would hatch & take care of my old V2, because that would be awesome.

However, I am in middle school, and all of my friends think they're 'Too Cool' to play with them now, so I think I'll just have to raise them both. *sigh*

My Tamagotchi is expected to get here either tomorrow or Friday, so I'll hatch them then. Hatching them Friday might be a hassle, because of the football game, but oh well.

It almost a year since I got my first v2.

I got my first V2 October 1st last year. :)

Hello! I hatched my cream colored V2 on Thursday night, and it was a boy. I named him Nero. :wacko:

He became a Marutchi, and then a Young Mametchi.

Friday afternoon, I hatched my new pink V2, and it was a baby girl. I named her Yuyi! :)

She also became a Marutchi, and just about an hour ago, she became a UFOtchi. :huh:

I'm not too pleased with that character, and I have a feeling that it's because I left her pretty heavy. <_<

Oh well.

Tonight is the night of the Homecoming dance! I'm so disappointed that I didn't go. Maybe next year, maybe next year. :(

But I guess tonight's good...

Me & the Tams are watching Two and a Half Men & listening to Bright Eyes. Such a good band. :U

No pictures tonight, because I'm tired. Gonna wait a few minutes until the Tams go to bed, and then head off to bed as well. :L

Nero took a very long time to evolve.. 3 days!

And much to my dismay, he became a Masktchi. Nehh.

Yuyi is still a UFOtchi. I'm thinking that when her and Nero mate, that I will pause Nero and focus on Yuyi & her baby.

I'm rather tired. You see, I'm sick, and it's totally draining me. I stayed home from school today. My throat is swollen an aching and it's hurts to touch. :(

Thankfully, I have my Tam's to keep me company. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back