St. Aislin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"But what if I don't want to," she asked softly, turning onto her side and cuddling up to him. "Suppose I wanted to stay up a little while longer, with you. Would you make me go to bed, or would you let me stay up?" She playfully nipped at his neck, trying to break him down a bit more.

"I feel like I'm bargaining with a small child." Alexander said shaking his head. It reminded him of kids trying to plead with the babysitter to allow them to stay up past their bedtime. He felt his head tilt a bit at her nibbling, his body making a soft moaning noise. He wasn't too keen on the idea that she seemed to know exactly what to do to make him give her whatever she wanted. When he finally managed to speak, his words came out quiet almost strained."That depends... are you gonna behave?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well... I guess I could try to behave myself, if you wanted," she whispered, pulling away and sitting up slightly, her back against the pillows. She reached over and ran her fingers through his hair gently, then kissed his forehead. She couldn't help smiling at him, and she brushed his hair away from his face. "So, what's your favorite hobby? Or past-time. Whatever you'd like to call it," she asked, leaning back into the pillows and relaxing.

Alexander watched her with a content look upon his face. He liked seeing her smile. It made him smile, she had a nice smile and the simpe fact of her being happy made him happy as well. He was glad she had stopped trying to convince him, he didn't think he would have been able to hold out much longer if she had. When she asked her question he took pause. "Are you sure you want me to answer that?" He asked her in return, smirking at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"When you put it that way, no," she joked in reply, rolling her eyes. Still, she kept smiling, and then rubbed Alexander's shoulder with her good hand. "Hmm... well, what is one place you would love to visit. It can be any place in the world, but you only get to pick one."

Alexander chuckled at her response. "I didn't think so." he smirked again. He thought about her question for a moment. "I guess I never really thought about that before. But I think I'd have to say either someplace in like Europe,like London or something busy like that or a place like Bora-Bora, where is calmer and they have a huge ocean. You?"

"I think... if I could go anywhere, I would have to pick my home in Ireland. I'm from the countryside, where the grass is so green, and the air is cool and misty all year long. I miss it. If I had a chance, I would go back, for a visit," she said softly, looking up at the ceiling with a somber expression. "My family is there, the family that actually cares about me and loves me."

Alexander sighed softly. He stared up at the cieling feeling as if he'd run out of things to say. "Are you sure you don't want to go to bed?" He asked her " You should really get some sleep before the court hearing tomorrow." He knew that she would have to show up looking presentable. All though the goal was to have the court see how afraid of him she was and pity her as much as posssible in order to get her father put away for as long as possible she couldn't show up looking like too much of a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back