St. Patricks day Parade in NYC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
The marching band that I'm in is taking a trip to NYC to march in the St. Patricks Day Parade! And for any of you who know Celtic Thunder, they're going to be there too! That's soooo exciting for me because Damian McGinty is there too and it would be so awesome if I got to see them but idk if I will or not! Lolz!

Hope you have fun! xD. Im sure you WILL have fun.

Its also my friends birthday on St Patrick's Day. Happy Birthday Xanthia!

And its Mason Musso's birthday too [He's from Metro Station, and his brother is Mitchell Musso]. Happy Birthday Mason!

Sorry for offtopicness.

Hope you have fun! xD. Im sure you WILL have fun.
Its also my friends birthday on St Patrick's Day. Happy Birthday Xanthia!

And its Mason Musso's birthday too [He's from Metro Station, and his brother is Mitchell Musso]. Happy Birthday Mason!

Sorry for offtopicness.
OFF TOPIC: Wow. Both of you have names I have no idea how to pronounce!! XD They are both pretty names though. =D

I live in NY!! Whats the name of your band? Where will you be playing? I might be able to come see!!

OFF TOPIC: Wow. Both of you have names I have no idea how to pronounce!! XD They are both pretty names though. =D
I live in NY!! Whats the name of your band? Where will you be playing? I might be able to come see!!
Idk the name of the street, but it will be in NYC and we are the Tomah High School Marching Band :D

C o n g r a t s !

St Patrick's Day..

Should be fun.

Although I have no clue what day it's on - will someone please inform the little girl over here whose memory is about as useful as a broken speaker. [Yes, I just managed to spill my drink onto mine, so I would know all about them..]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back