stacked rubbish tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last update. I just woke up QiQi so I could take her to tamatown. We ended up visiting her parents and grandparents, whom she had never met before so it definitely made her happy. Then we played a few games and we went to the mall and I bought her a shirt and jeans :D I can't wait till she grows into an adult so she can try them on.

Now she's back to sleeping and I switched the time a bit so she wouldn't be sad and hungry when I woke up which always happens. I used to do that a lot last year, and I ended up getting bad care tamas :( I hate those.

So she didn't evolve today, perhaps tomorrow? I'll keep you guys updated! Goodnight.

I'm somewhat upset. QiQi ended up turning into that potato head :blink: that's the character I dislike the most :) o want to restart my tama XD

I apologize for not updating in a while :) I was waiting until the matchmaker came so QiQi could leave already. I know, that sounds a bit harsh and all, but her character turned me off a bit. I refused to play with her. You all are probably thinking I'm exaggerating and all, it's just a tamagotchi right? Well, that stupid character brings back a lot of memories :( Around this time last year, I would get that character every. single. time. You know how annoying that is? At first I didn't mind it one bit, but it only kept getting worse and I stopped taking care of my tama. So therefore, I don't want to see that character ever!

Now I'm on my 4th generation. It turned out to be a baby girl and I went ahead and named her Skye. I played with her all morning, fed her, cleaned her poop up and gave her attention. Then she evolved into a cute kutchitamatchi. Currently, she is bouncing around on the screen, so not much to say.

I'm quite tired of girls, I want to get a boy next!

Stats:

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 1

Skills: 23-15-13

Weight: 12lbs

Oh, and I completely forgot that I bought her a lamp. Let's see what it is..

A soccer ball! Oh geez, I have too many repeated items that other tamas have given me.

Well, I'll update soon again, bye!

Hey guys! Geez, it's been a while hasn't it? I missed logging and all, but I'm way too forgetful. I really want to keep this log around for a while, and eventually get thousands of views :D So let me update you guys on what has happened.

Skye ended up evolving into a purimatchi. Again, a repeated character, I'd like something different! I kept her on pause for a few days because I just wasn't in the mood. But now I'm going to be way more responsible and be taking care of all of my tamas, hopefully I'll get up to generation 10! Imagine how awesome that'd be. With school starting soon and all, it means she'll be on pause until I come home :ph34r: Kinda sad. I'd take her to school with me but people would definitely make fun of me. Everyone is so immature here.

Since I've been quite neglectful with Skye, she's a tad overweight. No worries though, I'm planning on playing tons of games with her tonight. I'm just waiting for her to get a job :)

STATS

Training: 9

Skills: 63-29-66

Weight: 45lbs

As you can see her skill points are pretty low, so hopefully they'll be much higher next time I log. Anyway, talk to you all soon :eek:

Quick update:

Skye finally got a job, because of her low skill points she couldn't become a hairdresser like she wanted to, but became a pilot instead. Now she's sleeping :(

Goodnight!

A new day meaning a new update. As of right now, Skye is brushing her teeth like a good girl. It's quite adorable staring at her. Also, I was experimenting with some foods and found out she absolutely hates donuts. WHO WOULD HATE DONUTS?! Sure, they're pretty fattening :eek: but they're delicious. haha!

Anyway, not much happened today. The matchmaker still isn't here yet, which is a bummer because I want a boy already! I took Skye to work and earned some gotchi points, then she received a heart in the mail (how nice!) and the king came for a visit and gave her a fishing pole. Let's try it out shall we :D

....She caught a...FISH! lol Skye says she'll eat it later.

I also forgot I had a chest, lets open it up :)

OMG! it turned skye into an oldie! Great, now she isn't happy :( I'll be back in a few, gotta raise her happy hearts up!

Hey guys! I'm back again, haha didn't even take five minutes! Here are tonight's stats:

Skills: 108-52-66

Weight: 31lbs

Did you guys see how I gained those skill points? :> Pretty amazing huh? Well Skye should be in bed in like an hour or so, I'll update soon!

Good day fellow tamaloggers. Skye is doing great, but guess what?! My sister won't be using her V5 anymore so she gave me her battery! Now I'm stuck here thinking..should I go ahead and activate my V3?? I'm still thinking about it, I don't like running more than one tama, it gets quite complicated. But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up putting the battery in tonight. I'm excited now! :blink:

Anyway, I went to my friend's house today so therefore Skye had to be on pause for a good five hours or so. I would have made my sister take care of her but I know she'd forget about it. I don't want Skye unhappy, and I definitely want to continue to the next generation. So nothing much happened today except Skye is missing one happy heart. :furawatchi: So I'll be on my way to play some games with her and if I'm in the mood I'll activate my V3.

Update soon!

As most of you guessed it..(What am i saying, no one even reads this log XD) I went ahead and put batteries in my V3 last night. It turned out to be a boy, FINALLY! I've been wanting a boy for soo long.. So i named him Tobi. Random name, I saw somewhere on tamatalk so I named him that XD The hour with him seemed to go on forever, but I kept my eye on him just in case he needed any food or attention. Around 1:30am he finally evolved into a toddler, a mizutamatchi. I think that character is pretty cute. :)

I REALLY want a hanatchi. I haven't gotten one since my V1 back in.. 5th grade. I'm in 11th now XD Wow, so long ago! So I'm gonna keep a watch on my V3, taking the best care possible. Hanatchi is my favorite character :lol: Along with Kutchipatchi.

I think I have a good chance. Tobi woke up at 8am today, which is great because that's around the time I come home from my daily jog. When I nap however.. I hope he remains happy.

Now moving onto my V4.5, Skye. She's still sleeping! XD So not much to say about her. I believe she wakes up at 10am, so she won't be up for another hour.

V3 STATS:

Hunger: 4/4

Weight: 11lb

Pretty simple :unsure: OHH and Skye just woke up. OOPS LOL scratch that, she's up now. Anyway, I'll update again in the afternoon. Have a great morning!

Morning everyone. A few exciting things have occurred since the last time I updated. Alright, so first off, Skye got married! It took two tries until she found someone she wanted to marry. And yes, she had a boy, just as I guessed :eek: I'm finally going to be on my fifth generation. I believe this is as far as I've gotten XD I honestly don't remember.. Up to what generation have you guys gotten up to?

Now moving on to my V3, Tobi. While I was out jogging this morning, he evolved into a young mametchi! Isn't that cute? I don't remember the last time I had one of those. For some reason I always get bad characters. But I'm seriously keeping my eye out on this one! Even though I napped yesterday and I woke up to a sad, sick tamagotchi :( I hope that doesn't affect anything.

I'll update you guys with the stats later, I'm so tired and I'm going to go take an hour nap :( Bye!

I haven't posted in a day! This log is lagging big time, isn't it? No worries though, I'm here to tell you guys everything that's been going on. Okay so first off, let's start with my V4.5.

Since last time, Skye had a baby boy. Sunday morning, I woke up to see the baby boy crying. After thinking long and hard for a name, I came up with Aoi, meaning blue. Also, it's the name of one of my favorite guitarists XD So hopefully he'll evolve into something cute, as the man himself <_< The first day, Aoi evolved into a :mimitchi: hitodetchi. Second day, which is today, he evolved into a crackertchi. With all those pixels and everything, I thought he was a fish. But boy was I wrong LOL He is now attending elementary school.

V4.5 STATS

hungry: 4/4

happy: 4/4

Training: 4

Skills: 34-42-14

Year: 1

Weight: 22lbs

Now on with my V3. He's still the same character, and as of now he's just walking around the screen. I'm hoping he evolves today or tomorrow morning. He's already 3 years old! Also, I kept buying him food cause I noticed he didn't have as much items as my V4.5. But you see, it's harder to earn points on theh V3 because they give very little away when you win a game. So I'm basically working on that.

V3 STATS:

hungry: 4/4

happy: 4/4

Training: 10 (i noticed V3's are a lot easier to train, however :mimitchi: )

Year: 3

Weight: 22lbs

I'll update again soon! :angry:

Wow, you guys can sure log XD It took me a while to find my tamalog, it was all the way at the bottom! I think I should log more ;) I'm falling behind, and school will be starting next week, meaning my tamagotchi's will have to be on pause more often. :mimitchi: Enough with the bad news! I have to tell you guys about what Tobi evolved into..

This morning after my jog, as always my tamas love evolving around that time, I heard the evolving sound. When I looked, Tobi had evolved into a mametchi. Being the spazz I am, I immediately started trying all the items he had, and at one point I made him wear a costume, which he hasn't taken off. So as of right now, he is a Nyatchi. :p It is such an adorable character<3 I'm never making him take that costume off LOL I like it better than the mametchi.

I'm not able to show you guys my V3's stats because Tobi is bathing right now and does not want to be interrupted XD

Going with my V4.5 now, nothing much has happened. He's still the same character, but I'm hoping he'll evolve tomorrow morning (after my jog hahaha).

V4.5 STATS:

Training: 7

Skills: 43-56-30

Year: 1

Weight: 24lbs (I'm gonna play with him as soon as I post this log)

And I don't know how many points he currently has because he's brushing his teeth..

--

ANYWAY, this is a little off topic and all, but I wanted you guys to notice my links down on my signature. If any of you guys read my log and enjoy it, will you please be my friend on any of those websites (if you have one, of course)? :D I would appreciate it very much.

I'll update soon! I promise :>

Hey guys :) I was waiting for my V4.5 to evolve so that's why I'm pretty late on updating. But you see, if I updated in the morning it wouldn't have been interesting since nothing was going on. So about ten minutes ago, Aoi finally evolved!

He evolved into a Samuraitchi, which is the little warrior. He has a funny looking unibrow and everything, seriously made me laugh. I wanted a kutchipatchi really bad though :)

I'll update on the stats tonight cause nothing much is going on :) And Tobi is still the same hahaha bye guys!

Long time no log, huh? I'm soo sorry. I've just been so busy! Plus, nothing interesting was going on with my tamagotchis, so I thought I'd log until the matchmaker came or something. Which she did, in fact :ph34r: It took three tries until Tobi actually accepted. The choices didn't attract him much. I wasn't in the mood to play with either Tobi and Aoi, so I kept them on pause, and when they weren't, I just fed them tons of snacks to fill in their happy hearts. :( I feel so bad, I know! But I've been playing games with them and I got them into a decent weight.

My V3, Tobi, got married today at 7pm and his wife had a beautiful baby boy. This means I'll be on my way to the second generation very soon ;) How exciting~ Also, he got up to 48 pounds today O_O AHH

V3 STATS:

Training: 10

Year: 8

Weight: 32lbs

I was actually supposed to get the matchmaker yesterday, but I guess I missed it or something :furawatchi: He was on pause for most of the day, anyway.

Now let's log about my V4.5, Aoi :lol: He finally got a job about.. two days ago. Aoi now works as a chef :D I'm proud of him, and I can see he enjoys that job very much. No matchmaker for him though, hopefully tomorrow or the day after that. Maybe I'll get a baby girl ^^ And I'll have both a boy and a girl. I always get the same gender :< Aoi was also overweight today due to my laziness, so he got up to 36lbs, which isn't too bad compared to Tobi. :D

V4.5 STATS:

Skills: 73-76-64

Year: 5

Weight: 21lbs

I will be starting school on monday, meaning my tamas will have to be on pause more often :lol: Isn't that terrible?! Summer was way too short. I wish I could have at least another week left or something. But no, I just have one day. And it's going to go by extremely fast! On the side note, I AM TOTALLY JEALOUS OF ALL OF YOU LOGGERS WITH A TAMAGO! I want one soo bad! Unfortunately, I have no money :< And I don't see what the point would be if it's on pause most of the time because of school >_< Ah, I guess I should go now, I'm rambling too much :p Bye!

I bet you all missed me, didn't you?! I kid, I kid xP I bet none of you noticed! Anyway, it's been a week since my last update, sorry about that. But I just have tons of homework, and guess what? I haven't had time to play with my tamagotchi's at all this week :(

Plus, I have terrible news! On monday, I accidentally forgot to put my v4.5 on pause.. :eek: Then when I came home, Aoi was dead!! I was sooo sad/mad! 5 generations all for nothing. <_<

I haven't reset it yet, but on my V3 I got a boy, which is on pause at the moment.

You'll hear from me soon again this week :D :D I won't let this log die!

Another update for my fellow readers! Even though I'm packed with homework, yes my history teacher is quite evil, i decided to unpause both of my baby tamas and play for them in order to keep this dear log alive. SO, at the moment I'm taking care of two babies, which is hard work and i don't know how long I have with them.. About 50 minutes perhaps.. I got a girl on my V4.5 and a boy on my V3. I wish I was able to connect them though :lol: That'd be cute if they got married.

Agh, it's taking me like half an hour to post this because they keep beeping. Babies are such a pain, aren't they?! I named the boy Taco and the girl Ivy LOL~ :)

I'll update again tonight, promise! I NEED to start on this homework. bye!

Time for a nightly update! Almost to page three, or at least trying to get there XD Anyway, my tamas went to sleep at eight, as usual. Taco evoled into a mohitamatchi, which is adorable cause he has a cute hairstyle! And Ivy evolved into a kutchitamatchi, again repeated character. I completely forgot about them for a good few minutes though because I was so distracted on my homework AND i'm hoping and praying that I don't forget to pause them first thing tomorrow morning! If not, I'll have quite an unpleasant surprise when I get home :D

STATS FOR TONIGHT!

V3:

Happy: 3/4 (again, i was distracted, oops!)

Weight: 12lbs

V4.5

Training: 2

Skills: 6-14-14

Weight: 10lbs

I'll update again tomorrow with good, healthy news. . . I hope!

I would like to dedicate this post to the bassist of Versailles,

Jasmine You

<3

You will forever be in our hearts, handsome princess. WE love you!

R.I.P

Ah, what a perfect saturday morning. Perfect for jogging, right? As you guys have noticed, I'm a big fan of exercising! hahaha which is why i'm so full of energy today, sooo with that said I thought I'd update super quick.

A few days ago, Ivy and Taco evolved into teenagers. I believe Ivy is an ura young memetchi and Taco turned into a Hikotchi. He looks like a cute little rocket or something, it's sooo cute.

I'll update again soon cause they're asleep right now and I'm too lazy to change the time. I changed it because they usually go to bed at 8 and I want to keep playing with them since they're on pause all the time. Luckily, it's the weekend.

BBL :)

OH MY GOSH it has been such a long time since I last posted :( Ever since school started, I completely forgot about my tamagotchis. Now I'm on break again and I'm contemplating on whether or not I should go back into taking care of them or not. I really want to, honestly. In fact, they're sitting on my desk at this very moment. I'm just not sure if they have any batteries :/ If they don't, I could always buy some tomorrow when I go to the store. Hmm.. that would be a good idea right?

So I made this post to tell everyone that I WILL be back! I promise. With that said, I hope you enjoy my return :3

Latest posts

Back