stackedrubbish has a new adventure~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacked.rubbish

Reaction score
Good afternoon! I took a trip to Japan about 2 weeks ago and was able to visit Harajuku during that time. To my surprise, Tama Depa was easily noticeable and I simply had to go inside to see what the fuss was about. I ended up purchasing a Tamagotchi ID L along with stickers and accessories, lol. Anyway, I've always loved starting tamagotchi logs, which I haven't done in a while.

9axrax.jpg

As of now, I'm taking care of a female Paletchi which I named Yuka. She should be evolving any time soon, actually. But unfortunately I have to adjust the time and make her sleep at 5 because I work and I have no one to take care of her. :( I will be playing with her all night though, lol. I hate fiddling with the time >_<; if only it had a pause button.

3480v93.jpg

Anyway, her hunger is filled, still no happy points. I've played enough with her this morning and fed her gyoza at the restaurant. The weather is rainy and I'm preventing her from going outside because she'll become dirty and possibly sick. :p Nothing exciting yet!

I completely forgot about how active the Tamalogs are. I lost my tamalog for a second there.. ^^' My boyfriend took care of my tamagotchi while I was at work, which is indeed GREAT because I didn't have to mess with the time and interfere with Yuka evolving.

9i5sef.jpg

Sabosabotchi! This character is actually cute, in my opinion. She's very plant-like, and I purchased some seeds and Yuka planted them outside her home. Luckily, the weather cleared up and it's no longer pouring. It rained for two days straight, lol. Yuka was definitely missing some sunlight, and now she's able to go to the park and meet pets.

t041p0.jpg

We bonded with this small pet twice, and I'm only hoping she'll let me take her home ;A;

Yuka hasn't bugged lately. Her hunger meter is full, weight is fine, and she's bouncing around her home. I'll update again when something interesting happens~

I thought I was going to have to wait another day or so for Yuka to evolve into a full adult until I heard her from across the bed and she was a Perotchi! It looks as if she has a cupcake on her head, but I think it's adorable and this is a new character I've gotten. I'm excited!

15nq1qe.jpg

She's enjoying the sunset as you can see, and I am too. The view is so beautiful even though it's for my pet. xD Her plant died due to the weather and I had to buy another, which is in her full care now! After she had evolved, I did a bit of research and let her prance around wearing her nekomimi (cat ears) and I took her to the bakery to have her favorite dessert which was a fruit sandwich.

1goua1.jpg

And then she began dancing and singing, happier than ever before! I have two smileys filled up on the happy meter :) Now, I only have three more to go. I'm going to go on a search around the house because I'm certain that I have some kind of infrared device. I want to spoil my tamagotchi to bits.

I'll be sending Yuka to the park again today to see if we encounter any more pets and then we'll play games and to the ofuro she goes.

So much for that. I ended up ordering an old phone through ebay and it should get here around Monday. I highly doubt I'll have Yuka by then :(

I apologize for the lack of updates today. :( It's been a very lazy day due to the fact that my boyfriend and I both had today off, which is why I spent most of my time in bed sleeping rather than on the computer. Yuka has been doing fine though, especially when she has two people watching after her. If you recall from my previous entry, she had planted some seeds and they sprouted into a plant that gave her a cane. Unfortunately, the cane started chasing her around the house and I got rid of it by selling it for 800gp. Good profit though! Then I bought her another couple of seeds that's supposed to sprout toys if it's taken care of properly, and I'm hoping to reach my third happy stage before Yuka leaves.

I did spoil her a bit. Yuka took a couple of trips to restaurants and the bakery and definitely the park where I received a lot of discounts for items! I bought her a kimono. :)

1ebew0.jpg

That was all until I let my boyfriend's little sister borrow it. When she was showing me how good she was at games, I noticed that her whole living room was decorated in crystals! To my surprise, Yuka only had 5gp points left but the baby played a few more games and got it up to at least 3000, lol. I really do wonder what else she spent the money on, though. And I can't check because she's asleep!

Ah, but I'm not upset whatsoever. The little girl is only 5, and her ability to read japanese impressed me. If anything, I'm a little happy the place is pimped out. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
This could possibly be my last post with Yuka before morning arrives and she's off to meet her perfect match. I put her to sleep while I was at work, and my boyfriend worked too soo I had no babysitter in the end. Luckily I got out of work two hours early, and I immediately played with Yuka in the car and gave her all of my loving attention. ♥ The oddest part of everything was when she was dancing around happily with a big HAPPY sign and she had received her fourth happy level! I don't even understand what happened, or what I did, lol. But all I'm missing now is the 3rd one which I'm TRYING to get if only this plant would grow the toy Yuka wants.

I was squealing though.. BECAUSEEEEE Yuka finally took a pet home! Around late noon, I took Yuka to the park and noticed a small pink ADORABLE pet, and I bonded with that little one like never before, lol. That was until she asked me to take her home and I HAD to say yes, she's cute! And so Yuka spent quite some time cleaning the whole house after I saw the bathroom was beginning to look brown .. :eek: so I made her clean EVERYTHING at once. Then we played a few games and I let my boyfriend's sister play with her. When I got her back, lol, again she's so spoiled. Yuka had a brand new dress, a hat, and several other toys.

34sm8mo.jpg

Anyway, I'm going to make Yuka go to the matchmaker early tomorrow morning if I manage to get up on time, if not I could always do it after work. I'm excited for yet another generation. I'm going onto my forth! :)

As I stated in my previous entry, Yuka is gone along with her little pink pet but she has left behind a baby boy for me to take care of. I anticipated on waking up much earlier, but an hour or two before work will be fine too. Anyway, it was honestly heartbreaking to see Yuka sneak away while the baby slept, but at least she left part of her under my care, right? I named the baby boy Aoi and have been constantly checking up on him ever since he was born. That was until I left to shower for TEN MINUTES and when I came back he was practically dying! Babies need a lot of attention.

io21xs.jpg

It was quite easy to pick which handsome fellow Yuka would fall in love with. One of the choices was Kutchipatchi, and because I love him so much and think he's the cutest, I had to pick him. They immediately fell in love and fireworks were visible on the screen.

21ovk82.jpg

I've been incredibly busy to update this log and I apologize! I was so exhausted last night that I ended up oversleeping and Aoi was sick and hungry. :( I immediately took care of that, but I'm only hoping that he doesn't evolve into something horrible because of that mistake, lol. Anyway, his child form was a kaubotchi which I'm not too fond of because imo that character is the ugliest thing I've ever seen lol. Lucily, it didn't mean I took horrible care of it which is why it evolved into a Hanikamitchi as his teen stage.

x59t3n.jpg

まだまだ~(madamada~) meaning almost, not yet, you get the point :p lol it was after losing a game

The weather is unbelievably cloudy as well, so I'm guessing it should be pouring sometime again soon. I don't necessarily like the rain via my tamagotchi because there's no pets at the park and Aoi will have to stay inside, probably cleaning since I'll make him do chores and I can't plant anything either with my fear of them dying. xD

30tq7fa.jpg

That reminds me! Today is monday meaning I SHOULD be receiving that phone in the mail today. I'm a little excited to download content into my tamagotchi, that's the whole fun of this version! My boyfriend I both work today meaning I'll have to adjust the time to make him go to sleep around 5 when I go in, but I will definitely be waking him up tonight if I end up receiving my phone. I suppose that's all for my update. I'll be on my way to making Aoi do more chores and perhaps spoil him if he's good. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually the happiest right now because Aoi evolved into exactly what I was hoping for. Kuromametchi! This definitely HAS to be one of my favorite characters because he's much of a rebel like me and he's just like the real Aoi, whom is a guitarist that I named my tama after (my avvie) and he's the complete opposite of Mametchi. <3 So I'm definitely looking forward to spoiling him some more and finally getting all of the happy stamps in order to complete his happiness. I already bought my little one his electic guitar and he performed for me along with his "band" I suppose lol. And I fed him his favorite curry dish which I have to agree, it is delicious!

zyak9h.jpg

I also received my phone with IR in order to connect with Aoi, which I'm currently working on.

I've been fiddling around with my tamagotchi and phone downloads. So far, I got Aoi a sakura tree inspired wallpaper since it's that season afterall, and a few foods in the restaurant have been added. I also put in two new games and items that go into TamaDepa for whenever I feel like spoiling him with the GP earned. Everything's going well! Aoi has been behaving at his very best but I'm definitely not ready to say goodbye. Tamagotchis in the ID L grow up too fast! We're still bonding and he can't leave me just yet. :(

r2naqr.jpg

But isn't going from generation to generation so much fun?? :D

Ah, it's been a sad day! Today was my last day with my little Aoi, and it was the HARDEST thing saying goodbye to him. He's been, by far, my favorite because he grew up to be absolutely perfect. <3 He was my superstar afterall, but sadly he wanted to move on and get married and have a kid of his own! It was a snowy day, meaning there wasn't much to do and I knew the time had come. He married a beautiful Chamametchi and went on a date with her which ended with a loving kiss and fireworks which resulted in a baby boy.

1075flf.jpg

The little one which I've named Kai evolved into a furutsupatchi which is basically a type of fruit bowl (not quite attractive imo..) and he immediately went to bed while my boyfriend took care of him since I was at work the whole time. I'll update more tomorrow, but Aoi was added onto the tamamo (i think thats what its called, i dont want to wake kai up just to read what it says) book, which I'm proud of!

Latest posts

Back