Stalkers of the Night/ Ghosts and Humans/ The Boogeyman is Here/ Haunted House RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL THIS IS MY MANSION. AND I DIVIDE YOU INTO TWO GROUPS. THE CITOLEE GROUP AND THE JARED GROUP. WHICHEVER SIDE GETS MORE FOLLOWERS WINS. OH AND... **bites everyone but Jared** > :) BITING IS NO LONGER ALLOWED UNTIL THE VOTING IS OVER!!! /totalpwn:D

EDIT: Disabled emoticons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw the rules, I have money!" Jared said, biting everyone. "Now let's vote."

YOU CHEETER!!! YOU DIRTY DIRTY CHEETER!!!! **bites Alex** NOW SHE SHALL BE MY QUEEN. AND WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!!! **invader zim laugh**

"No, Alex is my queen!" Jared yelled, biting Alex. "Okay, voting time. I vote jared. 1-0 me."

**bites everyone else* I VOTE CITOLEE. CITOLEE 1, JARED 1.

'SEE WHAT YOU STARTED!!!" jared yelled at Citolee. "Sorry Alex, I had to to protect you from Citolee."

YOU BIT HER FIRST, JARED. YOU CREEP. **pwns Jared with his awesomeness** There. Now that he's dead... I RULE THIS MANSION FOREVER!!! MEHEHEHEHEH.

"Hey El, let's escape while they're fighting!" Min whispered to El.

Please ingnore. Double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
"NAY!!!!! YOU SHALT NOT ESCAPE, OR THEE WILL DIE AT THE HANDS OF MY ARMY!!!!!!!!" **points outside where sixteen armies of ghosts guard the mansion**

"Still alive here" Jared said. "Now let's vote. Min, El, Alex, pick! Now!"

"So it comes down to Eleanor." Jared dropped to his knees. "Ellie vote for me I'll do anything you want."

"No!!!!!" Jared yelled. "wait, then it's a tie. Alex gets the revote. Alex, vote for me. Please!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back