Stalkers of the Night/ Ghosts and Humans/ The Boogeyman is Here/ Haunted House RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared took out a lighter and somehow set Citolee on fire. With ghost fire. Yeah, let's go with that.

Well, most people were already ghosts. So she decied to defend Alex, although it looks as if she could defend herself.

Well Citolee can't die cause he's already a ghost. SO HE SUMMONED HIS GHOST ARMY TO EAT JARED! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Alex facepalmed. "I wish I could've had the pleasure of killing both of you..." she muttered, looking between Jared and Citolee.

Citolee said to Alex, "Whatever." *gives Alex the death stare and RUNS leaving only her and Jared*

"I'm not fat, I'm big boned!" then, the voices in his head told him to do something. "Okay, I can't hurt you cause the voices told me not to. So I'm going to enslave you and make you my queen, and take over this haunted house!"

Alex tilted her head and let out a light laugh. "Wait... WHAT?"

*Citolee comes back* NO. I AM KING OF THIS MANSION. I CAN PROVE IT. *gets out a document certifieing that he is king*

'It's a vampire,' Min thought. 'A real one. But wait, if his plan suceeds, can't be the servant!'

Last edited by a moderator:
"Citolee, you're still trapped in a jar. I can just put ghost proof duct tape on it so you can't kill anyone.

"You're blood tastes good." Jared laughed, biting Alex. Then Min. The Scotty. Then back to Alex just to pi** her off more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back