Star Ranking wont go up after mating

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gabystar

Reaction score
This morning, my tamagotchi had the Star Rating of '1'

But, a couple of hours later, she married and had a baby. When this happened, her rating dropped to 4.

I'm guessing that the new baby has something to do with it because now she won't do any concerts either...

Like I've changed my time to 5:14/6:14/7:14 and waited a minute but nothing happens :ichigotchi:

Can tamagotchis with babies increase their Star Ranking? If so, how?

Also, how can I make my Tama go to concerts now? :'(

well, it was like that for me before too ;) , if you want to, you can check out the topic about it here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=166739 I think someone posted like:It should be on at night, otherwise it won't work. Then, if you had it on at night the adult would dissappear! :ichigotchi: It's just a bit weird that my friends tamkept going to concerts and getting money. My Mimitchi married so young so she never got any money from Guitaritchi... :p

I read that, but I never paused my game so I don't think it has anything to do with that.

Also, before having a baby, my Tama's rating was "1" and then it simply dropped when the new baby was born... I don't know why.

Now, no matter what I do, my Tama's rating refuses to go up.

Anyway, I guess I'll just have to wait for my tama to leave and hope that the glitch doesn't carry on to the next generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back