Starshine Hatching Group

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. My V3 is just sitting here tempting me. But I might get a new V3 today so I might hatch one and save the other for the group hatching.

John Patrickk.

Hey whoever made this topic doesnt seem to be participating..?

So should we just make a new topic and hatch there?

*directed towards ericathetama, tara678, hinatchi*

I dont wanna like ruin this topic but i really wanna hatch!!

- John Patrickk.!

Okay, I hatch mine last night. I was too tempted. I was waiting 3 weeks for them.

Well here was it's stats anyway,

Type:V1

Color:transparent orange

Hatched at:3/13/06 at 6:44PM

Name:Eliza

Form now:Marutchi

Sorry, I was too tempted. Do you guys forgive me?

I forgive you so I will hatch!sorry tama trouble but ppl r impaitient so I guess lets commence hatching!I wont have long 4 my tama

as it will for a long time and by april I only want one tama running.

okay I just got my tama from upstairs and

new egg!it will hatch at in five mins.I will aim for

shirobaytchi>>>tonarmarutchi>>>>tonargotchi>>>>>zuccitchi>>>>>zatchi

I may not get zatchi but I should get zuccitchi as I will folow mimitchi.coms character getting tip.

to get zatchi I might have to pause.

Hatched!

Im playing at the moment.

Well its happy.I will update tomorrow.

shiro babytchi.its a tonarmarutchi now.If it confusing when Im talking about it cus it a 1997 version..

I WOULD love to join but my i want my v.3 to come in the mail from ebay first. Um, maybe next week... :blink:

This got revived? Last I saw it was well dead... I'd hatch but all mine are already hatched, and they all have babies. Gomen nansai, I thought this was dead! ><

EDIT: Where'd TamaTrouble go anyway? She adbandoned the hatching...yet again so did I... ^^; I could hatch my baby boys later if anyone wants, some'd be no gen1 but I'd hatch them at the same time by pushing the last part of the name...

I have 6 tamas with babies that are mine (actually 2 are gen1 sitting at the name screen because they died) and 2 that I have to take care of alot so they're almost mine, and it's spring break right now... If anyone is interested in making a new topic to hatch since this one's owner-person left, PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back