Starting middle scholl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Helllo, im cherise and im 13 and going to the 8th grade (last year of middle)

and at my school its not that scary but like the 3ed day or so you'll get used to it the teachers should be nice/mean. there should be no bullies but beware lol and be careful.

also dont do druges and dont join gang's!

your freind Cherise:)

REply don't be scared i am a seventh grader now and i was all freaked out about it too but there is nothing to worry about all that is really different is that you have more freedom well at least at my school.. you do have more classes that was what i was scared of and not coming to them on time but you will have enough time so don't worry

Hi, I know exactly how you feel because I'm entering high school and I'm not exactly popular with people. It's a bit scary, but I think I'll be okay because some of my friends are going to the same high school.

The teachers in middle school are the same as any other place. They treat you with respect if you treat them with respect. :D

(Unless they're the mean/strict kind. In that case, don't do anything that might get them mad and you should be okay).

Like other people say, just stick with your friends. Then you'll be okay.

Is anyone in middle school or starting middle school? I am going into 6th grade. Is it scary? Are people meaner, nicer? Do people not follow rules alot? I need advice for going into 6th grade!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going into middle school. I'd say that grade 6 was the same as grade 5.

I'm very worryed about grade 7. I was okay at first but then I finished azumanga daioh volume 4. When Chiyo-chan started crying about leaving highschool I started to feel sad about leaving elementry.

Is anyone in middle school or starting middle school? I am going into 6th grade. Is it scary? Are people meaner, nicer? Do people not follow rules alot? I need advice for going into 6th grade!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going into 8th grade. I didn't find 7th grade or 6th grade scary or awful, but here's some advice (for if you're unpopular):

-Think before you say. Some things you say might turn into a juicy (and most likely false) rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back