Steal the bacon! (Game)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once upon a time, I saw trillions of identical posts and stole the bacon from TF while she was getting scolded by the guides.

I steal the bacon from Jasen, then stuff it in my fridge. Then I lock my fridge up with permanent glue, some chains, and a fancy wee little replica of the Eiffel Tower. ;d

Once apon a time in a not so far away place called tamatalk, jasen commented on my axidental posts and tried to get me in trouble but the story is that I acidently hit the buttton twice and my post didn't show up and so I hit it agian and they showed up and I didn't mean it so there. and then the guides relized it was an axident and then they caught "Jasen" steeling the bacon from me and they used their super awsome powers and made "jasen" give the bacon back.

Once upon a time, I made Nastasia give me the bacon. Then I put it in my mouth and I'm getting dangerously close to chewing.

While asking who Jasen is I secretly take the bacon:)

I distract you with Polish hypnosis then while you are hypnotized, I take the bacon and hide it in a secret place that only I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back