Stephen King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kisses4Lovexo

Reaction score
The thing under title says it.

I read his books. There creepy.. And the 1408 was a creepy yet good movie.

I have red most of his books. Most of them are just really amazing, well written stories and are not scary at all.

There is only one book I could not read after 3 or 4 chapters. "Desperation". It was so evil I just could not keep going.

But yeah! Stephen King is great!

I've read some books and seen some movies. I don't think they are scary, just well written.

[SIZE=7pt]Hai! ^.^ I've read several books and I absolutely love them![/SIZE]

:3

Gosh, I've never even heard of him.

What is his nationality? I'll have to look him up a some point in my life. =P

I love Stephen King.

I think his stories are well-written,

but it seems like he doesn't grasp the concept of "horror."

But he sure grasps the concept of cussing!

xD

But he's still a good novelist.

Him and Dean Koontz are my 2 favorite authors.

xP

I haven't read any of his books. I think I'll pick up one at the library this weekend though.

I think his stories are well-written,but it seems like he doesn't grasp the concept of "horror."
Of course, it's completely possible that he perhaps really does understand the concept of horror and chooses not to apply it.

NOWAI!

I have red most of his books. Most of them are just really amazing, well written stories and are not scary at all.
There is only one book I could not read after 3 or 4 chapters. "Desperation". It was so evil I just could not keep going.

But yeah! Stephen King is great!
I love Stephen King too! My favorite has to be either The Shining, which was an excellent book and movie, or IT, which was also an excellent book/movie. :D

I don't find his books scary, just a bit thrilling. I was disappointed at the end of The Shining though, I thought that Danny would have been possessed instead of Jack! And why, in the movie would they change the name of the room?! Seriously! And I'd also like to know why they killed Hallorann in that movie! The ending in The Shining is actually very sad. I was very close to shedding a tear on the last page. D:

[SIZE=7pt]'Kay no offense to you Stephen King lovers, but I hate him and his books and movies. I hate horror, even without me being a Christian. Don't mean to be rude, at all! Just sharing my opinion, hehe.[/SIZE]

Best Wishes

barky

[SIZE=7pt]'Kay no offense to you Stephen King lovers, but I hate him and his books and movies. I hate horror, even without me being a Christian. Don't mean to be rude, at all! Just sharing my opinion, hehe.[/SIZE]
Best Wishes

barky
Yick. I'm sorry- but this is a Stephen King thread, not a "My opinion of Stephen King thread." :p

Anyway- I absolutely love horror! Throw in gore and suspense too while you're at it :p

I suggest for any Stephen King fans to look up some Edgar Allen Poe. ;)

My favourite would be either Misery or From A Buick 8.

Reading The Talisman at the moment.

Yeah I'm a huge King fan. The Green Mile was my favorite book of all time. I've read about 10 of his books.

Latest posts

Back