sticky buttons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico_jack89

Reaction score
Recently my buttons of my V.4 are begining to stick and become a little un-responsive. I was wondering if anyone else has developed this problem and what you have done to clean or prevent it from happening. I'm thinking of popping the shell and cleaning with a cotton bud with a bit of isopropyl alcohol.

Anyone have an idea?

Cheers!

Ya, use a cotton bud, wet with water it a little and just slowly move the cotton bud around the buttons in circles. I reccomend not using anything but water...my opinion anyway. :D

Thanks, I only thought of using the alcohol as it dries almost immediately and I've used it for a couple of other electronics cleaning jobs. Its due for a battery change soon (Its not the only one, I've got another three in need of new ones), so I may as well open the rest of the shell while I'm at it.

It may be safe to use water but do not use to much, I know someone who tried this but their tama broke! Make sure you stick a bit of paper around the buttons before you clean it!

Have a nice day!

i think the best thing to use is cotton swabs, with alcohol (not to much) ^_^

Use a cotton swab and apply alcohol. My v4 undergoes the same dilemna periodically, and that's my solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back