Stoned New wave Songs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATUUURE :D

Reaction score
I just really like stoned songs and stoned bands/singers like The Cure and their song Boys don't cry. Galaxie 500 is cool too. I still don't know who among these Tamatalk users love stoned songs from the 80's. So rock on and just post your favourite stoned band and their songs. :)

Fact

Music is a legal drug and it acts like cocaine because your brain produces a chemical called 'dopamine', a chemical produced when your happy :D

I've never heard of the "stoned" genre of music. But I do like The Cure and most of the new wave music of the '80s.

I was very big into punk and the music that grew out of it - The Stranglers, Ian Dury and The Blockheads, The Cars, Talking Heads, Elvis Costello, then the New Romantics - Japan, Ultravox, The Human League and OMD.

I still listen to a few of those bands but prefer more Indie and Folk these days - not so much the "angry young aggressive performers" :p

Yeah. I agree. Indie music is coool. Btw, I'm sorry I got you confused. Stoned is my other term for indie. Haha. :D

yusss i love shoegaze and pretty much anything remotely related. and robert smith :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back