Stop Fighting!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he left tho....... I hope so he called me a ......Oh wait I can't say it hear sorry almost said it it is not nice tho...

i am sorry if i was fighting but i am sure that the only person i have fiten with is ive_the_beave pleaz quote this if you believe me
jekka

p.s i hope i did not sound as thoughr i thought i was the best cause if i did i did not mean to)
no - no-one was accusing u of fighting jekka - u couldn't help wat went on with ive_the_beave - its just some other ppl (and they no who they r) who KEEP getting into fights with others..

and i've never eva thought of u being nasty (and i don't think any1 else has)

Yeah nobody is accuseing anyone i think the person who started this just wants to make this a happy place for everyone!! And I 4 one agree!!

[SIZE=8pt]im sorry if i fought anyone.[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]pleassseeee stop fighting!!!!![/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]the more u guys fight the more and more i want to move out of tamatalk!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]im sorry if i fought anyone.[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]pleassseeee stop fighting!!!!![/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]the more u guys fight the more and more i want to move out of tamatalk!!![/SIZE]
OMG

u r Miss/ms kindness - no-ones eva accused u of fighting

at least now ppl are being nice.........

Why can'y every1 just listen to wat jc is saying??
Its really horrible having to read posts where every1 is fighting with each other - this is meant to be a fun place

Maybe if ppl have to fight - they should just pm each other rather than post it all the time.
i pm and post. maybe i will stop posting if its a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back