STOP NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Footballers' wive$

Reaction score
Why do people keep making topics like 'adopt a furawatchi and other tamagotchi pets' Us lot on tamatalk don't have anything against furawatchi and other tamagotchis. Mangorox's topic is official cos' She thought about masktchis and people hating them. so mangoroxs adopt a masktchi topic is Great! SO STOP POSTING THEM SPAM/UNWANTED TOPICS. We don't hate any of the tamagotchi pets, do we?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. I'm pretty annoyed too, but not that annoyed. It's just for fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
well im the owner of Masktchi house and i started it a loooooong time ago and i dont want my place shut down *sniffles* :angry:

Yes! If I ever become tamaguide I'm gonna close them topics!
Calm down. Guides have certain rules to abide... We are actually discussing ways of dealing with this. It's not simple.

Yeah, they're a bit annoying, but not really. Save the maskchis! and gozarutchis to, no one likes them either. :p

I see where everyone is comming from.

Interesting to see each others thoughts on this. Please keep this convostation sain :)

[SIZE=21pt]NO WAY! lots of people hate gozarutchis.......... so that isn't useless.[/SIZE]
Oh good cause I made it to help them.... So I am glad that my topic isn't useless...

I think the Mimitchi one is everyone adores them exept me... I like Maskutchi Gozarutchi and Tarakotchi way better then Mimitchi...

oh well - i guess we can always just ignore them - they may EVENTUALLY go away (tho it'll probably take a long time......) :eek: people will surely get bored with making them if no-one wants to adopt ??

i don't even bother reading them :wacko:

Neither do I, hahaha...But one thing I'm worried about is this: If no one's going to all these adoption centers, wouldn't the members who made them start ANOTHER post about it? Gladly, this is the type of thing that TamaGuides close. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back