Store with V4s in stock

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syribo

Reaction score
https://gundamstoreandmore.com/tacoinnewve4.html

This store was posted on another thread like a week ago.. but in case any of you missed it, and still want to buy a V4.. here it is!

I bought 3 this morning, plus overnight shipping... 2 for me and 1 for my nephew for Christmas. I just got an email saying they shipped and will be here tomorrow!

They're sold out of the blue, and pink stripes.. but they have the Sunflower, Glow in the dark, orange circles and Rising Sun still in stock! I would get them fast before they too sell out :)

This is the only store online (Not counting eBay, they are too expensive on there) that still has V4's in stock that I've seen so far.

they are out in my area already :eek: im gonna buy another and it will be glow in the dark cuz i noticed yesterday and i saw 5 glow in the dark v4's but i couldnt buy it, my mom hates tamagotchis and my sis does too and i did not have money :( well as long as i know where they are i can buy it fer sure now :D yay im happy

Up until a day or two ago, ToysRUs.com had them in stock and I would NEVER pay the price that gundamandmore store was charging. ($26.95!) <----That is ludicrous. But congrats on getting them.

Well all of my local stores are sold out already... Toys R' Us.com sold out like a week ago, I've been compulsively checking it.. and eBay prices are like $40. I really wanted a V4 and so did my nephew for Christmas... so I don't mind shelling out 8-10 dollars extra for each one. :angry:

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

I want one so bad. But my mom says I can't have anymore since I have 30 already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back