story game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok.. i'll start a story and then someone will write the next part and then the next! eventually i'll end it somewhere...i think!

ok here it goes:

"Boy is this house big!" cried Kiki, looking at the mansion. She shivered. "a-a-are you sure we are at the right house?" asked her best friend Lizzie. "I think so!" said Kiki, looking at the address. Lizzie grabbed Kiki's arm when the thunder crashed. She screamed...

Actually, we have a special section for these kinds of stories. :mellow:

*Topic moved to Team Stories by NKL*

...And then all of a sudden, it started to pour (rain). They had no choice but to head into the house. As they went in, they saw a(n)...

man dressed in black coming towards them. Lizzie grabbed Kiki's arm and rushed her behind a couch in the living room. The man walked to the doorway. "Hmm..." he said, scratching his head, "I could've sworn thta i saw some one here!"

the man was a friendly looking old man dressed in black. Kiki grabbed Lizzie and the y walked out from behind the couch. "S-sir! we came in here because of the rain. " Said Kiki. the man looked at the girls and smiled. "sit down and we'll talk for a minute."

the guy explained that his name was Phill and that he was juts your regular grandpa. Suddenly a girl walked in and said "Grampa! Who are they?" the man told her that these girls were kiki and lizzie and neede d a place to stay during the storm. the girl nodded, and went to make tea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back