Strange birthstone screen on iD L-E...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl

Reaction score
Tonight I was hanging out with a friend of mine and my Tamagotchi iD L-E fell off my lap and in between the couch cushions that I was sitting on. Because I was sitting on it by accident, I think my butt pressed some buttons and when I picked my Tama up again, I was met with a strange screen that I've never seen before. I scrambled to grab my iPad to snap a picture of it, but it went away before I could accomplish that.

The screen had a little picture of Chamametchi in the bottom right-hand corner, a row of three purple gemstones along the bottom of the screen, and large bold navy blue text across the rest of the screen that read: "MY BIRTHSTONE IS AMETHYST".

When the odd screen went away, it was replaced with the contrast-adjusting screen. No matter what I did after that, I just couldn't get the birthstone screen back.

Am I tripping out here?! Or is this a normal occurrence that I just don't know about...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight I was hanging out with a friend of mine and my Tamagotchi iD L-E fell off my lap and in between the couch cushions that I was sitting on. Because I was sitting on it by accident, I think my butt pressed some buttons and when I picked my Tama up again, I was met with a strange screen that I've never seen before. I scrambled to grab my iPad to snap a picture of it, but it went away before I could accomplish that.

The screen had a little picture of Chamametchi in the bottom right-hand corner, a row of three purple gemstones along the bottom of the screen, and large bold navy blue text across the rest of the screen that read: "MY BIRTHSTONE IS AMETHYST".

When the odd screen went away, it was replaced with the contrast-adjusting screen. No matter what I did after that, I just couldn't get the birthstone screen back.

Am I tripping out here?! Or is this a normal occurrence that I just don't know about...?
I'm pretty sure yesterday was Chamametchis birthday. So it was likely just something about that.

Congratulations, you've found the Easter egg.

To view it again, press A+B on the contrast setting screen (to get to the contrast setting screen, press B until the clock screen appears, then press B+C.)

These screens appear on all the Tamagotchi iD and Tamagotchi iDL -series models. Different models have similar screens, but with different characters.

I saw these characters on my Tamagotchis.

Tamagotchi iD: Chamametchi

Tamagotchi iD Lovely-Melody ver.: Furawatchi

Tamagotchi iD L (both Japanese and English editions): Chamametchi

Tamagotchi iD 15th Anniversary ver.: Lovelitchi

Tamagotchi iD Princess Spacy ver.: Spacytchi

Other members report having seen different characters on their Tamagotchis, such as Melodytchi (with 3 lapis lazuli gemstones) on the Tamagotchi iD L.

Congratulations, you've found the Easter egg.

To view it again, press A+B on the contrast setting screen (to get to the contrast setting screen, press B until the clock screen appears, then press B+C.)

These screens appear on all the Tamagotchi iD and Tamagotchi iDL -series models. Different models have similar screens, but with different characters.

I saw these characters on my Tamagotchis.

Tamagotchi iD: Chamametchi

Tamagotchi iD Lovely-Melody ver.: Furawatchi

Tamagotchi iD L (both Japanese and English editions): Chamametchi

Tamagotchi iD 15th Anniversary ver.: Lovelitchi

Tamagotchi iD Princess Spacy ver.: Spacytchi

Other members report having seen different characters on their Tamagotchis, such as Melodytchi (with 3 lapis lazuli gemstones) on the Tamagotchi iD L.
Huh, interesting! Thanks, binary! I had no knowledge of any of this before!

That's really cool. I just tried this with my ID-L. Mine's Melodytchi.

That's really cool. I just tried this with my ID-L. Mine's Melodytchi.
I remember finding this out once when I was just randomly pushing buttons. I have the Japanese iD L, and Meloditchi says, "My birthstone is lapis lazuli."

I wasn't aware that it occurred on all iD-series Tamagotchi versions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back