Strange Character...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkGotchi

Reaction score
Darn! I just noticed that I can't upload an attachment to this topic. Oh no, because in past few days I've has no luck in finding a name for my current character in my tama. It's a Gen1 in a Ver2 connexion. (connection and connexion the same?)

It's like a pacman's ghosts with a tail and a heart at the end of its tail. It's female.

The picture, created by groovyme, my pet are in there. What is the pet's name? I'm really desperate to know it name so I can find out more info on it.

th_129aadce.bmp

It is 8 'years' old now. It will be leaving soon, it just has a baby. *sobbing* I'll miss it. How can you really get EMO over a virtual pet???

Nope of my character are on there :(

Just the starfish and a round character with a spike were there but not this one.

well, just be patient. Once The Tama V2 are alittle more aged... (around August) they will have tons of info on them :(

:( As far as I know there is no available name for that one yet. :lol:

Wow...

I found a chart with sleeping/waking and food informations. I tried to find all the names for the characters, so far I'm unable to find names for 7 characters.

I'm starting to wonder if Bandai are actually keeping us guessing til they officially released the names...

Wow...
I found a chart with sleeping/waking and food informations. I tried to find all the names for the characters, so far I'm unable to find names for 7 characters.

I'm starting to wonder if Bandai are actually keeping us guessing til they officially released the names...
Cool, what's the website?

Wow...

I have the same chart but i've gotta find 15 names :p !!!! :eek: Where did you find all the names!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :D :D :blink:

I've only just got my V2 Connexion so don't know much about the characters yet - but have you checked the Tamalove/pixelmood site for your character?

https://tamalove.pixelmood.com

maybe you can find it in there? (although if Spiffy says no one knows the name for it yet, then I'm inclined to believe him - his info is usually v.good)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I wish I could help. Really. But I don't have a V2 or any other kind of Tama. I only have 1 COnnection. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back