Strange dream o_0

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lara_Long_Stockings

Reaction score
Well last night, I had a dream.

Don't read if you dislike blood.

I was at school, and my friend Tahlia and I were walking along the balcony. One of the teachers asked Tahlia if she wanted to do a job, but warned her that it would be a very hard and gruesome job. She agreed to do it, and I said I wanted to help too, so the teachers took us away. Then we were at a house, and we went inside. A boy had hung himself in his room, and It was our job to clean up the mess. The boys parents handed me a big bag that had been sealed off so that whatever was inside it wouldnt come out. We were led into the boys room which I remember very clearly. It was painted blue, and the floor was wooden, but there was a blue rug with a massive bloodstain on it, and the walls had blood splattered over them. I looked up at the light that he had hung himself from, and I had been holding the bag against my chest but i felt something leaking out so I checked to see what it was. It was blood.

Somehow, I also knew that the boys name was Nathaniel o_0

I keep thinking that the dream was trying to tell me something, or that It meant something.

When I woke up, It was like I was feeling how the boy was feeling.

Does anyone have any idea of what the dream could mean?

Wow, thats grusome. I have no idea what it means. Some dreams seem like they mean stuff but they don't. Pehaps its an anxious thing?

It probably means someone around you is going to kill themselves soon.

I honestly don't know though.

Sometimes even a miniscule thought can trigger a dream.

Think: The night before the dream, we're you feeling sad? Anxious?

If you have no recollection whatsoever, take it lightly. Be worried if the dreams are repetitive.

I'm scared of blood, but I read it anyway D:

Don't worry, sometimes dreams could be very...different from the world we see.

The most common emotion experienced in dreams is anxiety. Negative emotions are more common than positive ones. The U.S. ranks the highest amongst industrialized nations for aggression in dreams with 50 percent of U.S. males reporting aggression in dreams, compared to 32 percent for Dutch men.
The contents and biological purposes of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history.
Dreams could occur from the slightest of action in the brain. So, if you were scared or anxious, try to make yourself feel better or meditate. [umm...not the best of things you should do. D:] And, I'm not sure if it meant anything, but logs were made from other people in the past, so it might mean something at least. But I'm not very sure.

I hope I helped ^o^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back