Strange Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, I just had a strange dream last night! I don't know WHAT it means. Usually something in my life happens that relates to the dream or that dream comes true. This one was somewhat strange, I don't know why, but it was... I couldn't stop thinking about it. All of my friends and relatives that were my friends (all ages 10-12, about 20 people in my dream) and I were in a white room... Totally white, and glowy, with no doors or windows. Just white. We were all in white gowns and had big angel wings, and we just sat and talked, some of my friends were crying (?), we played, and before I woke up, we all sat in a circle and then hugged. And then I woke up. :ichigotchi: It's frustrating, and I don't understand what it means. The freaky thing is, I was wearing my hair in a braid. I only wear it in a braid when somebody dies or I go to a funeral. I don't know why I can't stop thinking about it! NO I'M NOT CRAZY!!!
Do you ever have strange dreams? Talk about your strange dreams here and discuss.
Oooooh a prophecy dream! Are you a med cat???

Um.. well, anyways, That happens to me all the time. I get alot of prophecy dreams, so I've become very loyal to what I dream. I take advantage of it.

I think your dream might mean that... a Christian friend who you and others really loved will die. Maybe... It's just a thought... I'm not sure. Don't flame me if I'm wrong...

Yesh, dreams can predict the future! Most of the time mine do.

Once I dreamed of a restaurant and my family went to it and we ate there. We had never gone there before. Then, about a month later, we went to that exact restaurant and ordered the exact same things in my dream! I was so freaked out. And I know for sure 'cause I keep a journal of my dreams.

It was really weird. And sometimes I still do get "psychic" dreams. o_O

Yesh, dreams can predict the future! Most of the time mine do.
Once I dreamed of a restaurant and my family went to it and we ate there. We had never gone there before. Then, about a month later, we went to that exact restaurant and ordered the exact same things in my dream! I was so freaked out. And I know for sure 'cause I keep a journal of my dreams.

It was really weird. And sometimes I still do get "psychic" dreams. o_O
teehee yeah I keep journals too ^-^

But one time it wasn't a prophecy dream...

Me and some kids were playing in a futuristic city, when Darth Vader and a couple Stormtroopers appeared, and everyone ran away but me who then ran up to Darth Vader and hugged him...

o_O Yeah, well, anyways, uhh... I already shared my theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back