Strange game experiences

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiGirl2007

Reaction score
Have you ever had an odd experience in a game? Like a glitch or just something really weird? Then this is the topic for you. Here you can tell people about it. I have had my fair share in Animal Crossing: Wild World:

1.When I was just starting out 2 days ago, Tom Nook told me to go and meet everyone. I was chatting away to this cat called Tabby, when he suddenly asked my birthday. I entered my birthday. Now the weird bit starts. This cat now asks my blood group. Since I don't know, I picked a random one, to see why he was asking. He then went in this really creepy way

''You'll find out why soon''(or something like that).

2. I messed up the town and had no choice but to switch off without saving. After turning it on again and loading my town, I went outside(me being the character on the game). Then this weird mole burrowed out of the ground complaining at me for turning off without saving.(weird)

You've heard mine, now let me hear yours. Everyone on this page would like to know.

:blink: TamagotchiGirl2007 :p

... I messed up the town and had no choice but to switch off without saving. After turning it on again and loading my town, I went outside(me being the character on the game). Then this weird mole burrowed out of the ground complaining at me for turning off without saving.(weird)
That always happens on every AC:WW game.

If you switch off without saving your game, the next time you switch on to play you get told off by Mr Resetti the mole. He's so rude and annoying :mametchi:

But it's a good way to remind ppl to save ... no one likes having him lecture you on and on (and on...)

Same as TamaMum:

It happens if you don't save...so that's natural...though if I didn't save on purpose, it's worth it to be lectured to do this one "painting" trick I use.

(He's Mr. Resetti...the ground hog who has anger mangement)

//mame :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, in Harvest Moon I experience spelling/translation errors all the time. Some are funny and some are just plain...weird. Of course there's the parts that they forgot to translate, resulting in random Japanese in the middle of conversations.

For example, if you tell Popouri (who LOVES chickens) that you don't like chickens, she'll make a scary face and spit out a long string of Japanese at you! xD

I have never experienced any glitches in games, at least not any that I can remember, so I guess they must've been minor or I'd have remembered them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back