Strange Tama stories and glitches!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you get glitches???

• All the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty often

• Not often

• Hardly ever

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Once or twice

• Never ever ever

• [No response text]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP!!!!

:furawatchi: Ive got a glitch on both my v3 and 1 of my v2s. I think that it was dust collection... Anyhow, it happened to the v3 first, it kept on telling me that the battery needed to be changed. It didn't. Eventually, the screen went blank. I started it up again and now its on the 2nd gen and it's working fine. That started to happen to my 1 and a half year old 4 gen tama yesterday. I tried and tries to save it but I couldn't and I'm very dissapointed now. WHAT HAPPENED AND HOW DO I MAKE IT BETTER!!!!

I've never had a glitch before i've had mine for 2 months now but my friends keep going to the dead battery sign right after she got a new battery it still does it she has hers longer than mine, mine has had 2 baby's and is in the 3 generation and hers hasn't had one baby and it is 4 years old. :p

My Parents wont get me any tama batteries, so my tama battery is so low, when I press a button, the screen fades!!! also, my friends tama died in the bus, and it turned off like a tv!!! -----+------ thats what it looked like! aftr that, I kept resetting it, and after a few days, I was going to change the battery so I reset it one more time to see if it would turn on, and it srarted screeching like a dropped bomb. it sounded like the beeeep at the beginning when you usually reset it, only it was beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...then i took the old battery out, put the new one in, and it was back to normal...

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL,

My battery had died and so i went to get a knew one. all i could remember about the battery size was that it was about the size of a nickel. so i got a nickel out and compared it to some batteries. then i chose one bought it, came home and put it in my tama. It was the wrong size. it wasn't to small it was just not thick enough. i didn't have any more money so i kept trying to keep the same battery. (it worked though) but if i left alone for like 3 min. the screen would go blank!! (the batter had slid out) so i would have to bang it back in or take of the back and put it back in. Every time it happend i would have to download my tamagotchi back to where it was when it had first evolved into a child. So my guy never evolved or even grew. it was like that for like 2 days. until we got a 2 peices of paper and put it in the back so that the battery wouldn't be able to slide out because there wouldn't be room too. it works now. yay. ;) ;)

Here is what it is now:

Generation:1st

pounds:20

Name:DJ

Species:Obatchi

YAY ME *clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*

okay so like mine went like this. i had my tama in my pocket wen my mom brang it in the washing machine. i found out and i got a new battery as fast as i could. strangely it turned out okay until i reset it. it turned into a pile of poo. at first i said why is that pile of poo moving. ten i knew that was my tamagotchi. if it played bump and it lost, it would get up and slam the other one and win. how i fixed it? i cleaned his poo. turned out he was under the poo. :p ;) :lol:

I 'dont know if your lieing or not because that sounds

prity fishy>Oo

Please do not SPAM. That was way off topic.
WELL YOU KNOW YOU CAN EDIT I WAS SUPOST TO BE LIKE THIS :furawatchi:

I don't know if you are lieing because that sound prity fishy>Oo

......................................................................................................................

^^

(oo)

o( )o

(ll)(ll)

My cat

yay my tamagotcthi had it's first glitch!!!i'm soooooooo happy:)i bought a fishing pole from the shop i saw my tamagotchi puling then it started to do the poo poo dance

a half an hour later i saw it puling a money bag out of the water :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :mellow:

One strange thing that has happened to my tamagotchi was when it evolved,first it changed into one tama,paused a second,then changed into another one. :huh: > :furawatchi:p.S. Thanks soooo much for making this post!!

Once I took the battery out of my tama put it back in and my tama had 700 more tama points and 10 balls in its item list!! ;)   :D   :blink:
Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

i have 3 tamas and one is like i mon old and the battery died????then again i dont pause mine during school and it has fast forward mode

im asking for tama batteries for christmas...

I heard if you take the back off the tamagotchi something cool happens. And so I started messing with the green thing, and I put it back together.

So now, I had to restart it. My 6th gen.

And, it was a baby like normal, but after like one min. it turned into a toddler.

And right now its a teen.

The teen looks like a mini maskchi!!! but he has an antenna out of his head.

(this is on my v3)

and do u know what this guy is?

also, the shop got messed up.

I can buy this weird thing that doesnt haev a name

and it's a toy, which my guy rides on and goes

to this weird place!! he starts talking to other tamas!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back