Strange V5 glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Dash

Reaction score
This just happened to me. I was just going to check if my V5 and Music Star could marry. I had 3 tamas on my V5. Both of them were ready to marry. I chose give on the V5 and I connected them. The V5 worked, but the Music Star did nothing. I did this two times. Then after that I only had one tamagotchi left on my V5! And they didn't even marry! Is this some sort of glitch or what?

That would happen if you did the mating with V5 and Music Star incorrectly, it sometimes happens and you will lose a character.

"~Music Star/Family Pet Marriage Glitch~

Please be careful when marrying your V6 with the Family pets.

The Music Star will take about twice as long to build the friendship level than the V5 (or all Family-style pets in general). The Music Star's Friendship Meter consists of 8 stages: four static faces, and then four smiling faces. Be sure to have all four smiling faces before deciding to marry the V5.

If you don't do this properly, your Music Star will refuse to marry, but the V5 will accept - sending a character away and leaving you with one less character and no way of getting it back."

^ That is from the Ultimate Connecting guide: https://www.tamatalk....nnecting-guide/

Last edited by a moderator:
When you select "give" on the V5, it sends a character away, no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back