Street Market!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I've noticed that occasionally street markets from some of the different regions of the world appear on the central pavilion.

Please don't bump your topic. Well, I have noticed there are street markets also, and they have some cool items.

Yep i kno that too! Plus, person near the bottom, I have a webkinz too! its fun!!!! =]

i still don't see the cart or Gozarutchi, is he their everyday??? ill keep trying, thx :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i think there gone... maybe its just a beginnger's welcome for all the people who got their tamas early... and they just gone now

that sucks, what type of stuff did the street market sell???? things i could just buy or find codes for????

Last edited by a moderator:
The street market randomly comes to the TamaEXPO.

Check the Tama News Board. If the street market is coming to the TamaEXPO, news will be shown on the news board. If the street market is at TamaEXPO a message saying "The ________ shop is open!" will appear on the Tama News Board. At this time, if you still don't see any street markets, just go into a building or something and then go back out.

Each street market sells different things. If I remember correctly the Asia/Oceania street market sells a shell necklace, the North American street market sells a candy house and a pinball machine, the European shop sells a hat and the Japanese shop sells fish food and something else.

When I buy things from the street market, log out, and enter the code they give me I don't get the item I bought. A cresent roll thing (like the ones you can feed your tamas in the meal section) appears. Then it asks if I want to buy it for 0 points. It doesn't make any sense. Why don't you get the item you choose?

Latest posts

Back